closed or blocked the account

• 5 replies
    • Murrero
      Murrero
      Bronze
      Can I deactivate/reactivate my account?
      • How can I deactivate my account?
      If you want to deactivate your account, please contact our Customer Services by using the ticket form at the bottom of this page. Please also let us know the reason for your deactivation request, as there may be something we can do to help.

• My account was deactivated in the past. Is it possible to activate it again?
      If your account was deactivated by your own wish in the past, we can activate your account again. Please contact our Customer Services by using the ticket form at the bottom of the page.

However, in the case that your account was deactivated due to a violation of our Terms & Conditions, your account will not be re-activated. We apologise for any inconvenience.

On the botom of this page go to "Help", there you will find "Write a ticket"
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, mercioRNMD,
      I suggest creating a customer support ticket (go to bottom of that page and click the + sign beside "Open a new ticket") and give them all the details you can.

There is no need to close your account though.
      If all you want to do is stop receiving emails, just do the following:
      :diamond:   Click your name in the very top-right corner of the PokerStrategy.com home page.
      :diamond:   Click the Settings link
      :diamond:   Scroll down and click "Click here to manage your newsletter subscriptions"
      :diamond:   Clear all the boxes you no longer want, then click the "Submit" button.

Once that is done, go to your forum favourites, and remove all the entries.

Sorry to see you go,
      VS
    • mercioRNMD
      mercioRNMD
      Bronze
      ty dear, i already sent the ticket, in how many time reply in weekend?
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, mercioRNMD,
      I don't really know how long it takes, and yes, it may take longer over the weekend.

Give it time,
      VS
    • mercioRNMD
      mercioRNMD
      Bronze
      ty, moderator are very kind or gentle. im not good in english :f_p: