blocked account by support

• mloda88
      mloda88
      Basic
      Hi

I really need some help/advice.

I played poker on PokerStars last few weeks. And my husband too for log long time. I had my own account (paskuda-irl) and he had his. We using the same credit card but two different mails.

I decidet to show and teach our daughter how to play poker so I open for her different account (mloda_irl) but I used my mail. I didn't know I can't do that. When I open her account (mloda_irl) I did 20$ deposit because I found information she will get 20$ free and it's great when somebody just started. But from deposit I did transfer to my husband just because to not loose all money at the one time and he can play too, extra free 20$ and 10$ which left it's enough I thought. But we didn't receive this free 20$ so I mail to support about it.

And today they send me email I broke regulations and terms because I have more than one account (I was shock because I didn't do this especially or to cheat anyone and other thing I din't know I can't have two accounts at the same mail adres). So they block my account (paskuda-irl) and account for my daughter (mloda_irl) - it's ok, I understand for my mistake they have right to do that even if I wasn't try to cheat - safety reasons. They can close just one and will be ok but... no big deal.

But the worst thing!! They block my husband account too!! I'm so nervous and upset because I don't know what I can do now. He using different mail, but we had just one credit cart to our bank account so he used that to make deposits. And I really don't understand why they did that! Especially he used this account for few years and he had deposit and many of poker stars at it. :(

Also they mail me I had two other accounts (??) which I wasn't know about them because when I open my account (paskuda-irl) few weeks ago I didn't get any message I already registered at this mail so I was sure my old account was deleted automatically if I didn't use them for long time. But they wasn't what I know now...

Please tell me what I can do, I mail to them but I didn't get any answer yet and I'm so so nervous.

My husband will be broken and so upset when he will be know about it. He loves to play at PS but what now... after few years his account is blocked and it's my fault (even if I didn't know that).

I wish to get back at least his account but I don't know is any chance for this??

And at mail the said I can't play any longer at different account because they will be blocked as well. So my chance gone too? :(

I'm worried if my husband will open account again and he will use my credit card his money will be gone because they will be blocked his account again. And everything is my fault :(

I'm so upset about this :(

If I will get any information I cant registered at my mail second account I will be know I had some from the past which I didn't know but it was no info about that. :( Now what? :( No PS for me forever and for my husband too? :( We really have a fun to play.
  • 8 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      I'm sorry to hear that. You guys had many accounts which used the same internet connection and credit card, which looks like multi-accounting. You created an account for your daughter which is illegal/against their rules (I assume she is underage). You can contact PS support and explain the situation and hope they are kind and let you keep on playing. They are very strict with their rules so I wouldn't hope too much. Worst case scenario is that you or your husband are not able to play at PS never again, every new account will be blocked too.
    • TheMarxBros3
      TheMarxBros3
      Bronze
      If when you get to talk to PS support and explain everything you have said here, there might be a chance. They will demand you send them everyone's Identification to prove everyone is of legal age If your daughter is not of legal age then I do not like your chances as this would prove you are going against their terms of service. Daughter underage means you are multi-accounting.
      Good luck but you may have to tell your husband to look for another site to play on. If that happens then use the links here to get status points for articles and prizes.
    • la55i
      la55i
      If that happens then use the links here to get status points for articles and prizes.
      Yea, definitely do that. Stars is a great site but if you can't play there it is not the end of the world.
      Check out pokerstrategy partner rooms from here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/partners/
      Many of them offer free starting capital and great bonuses.
    • mloda88
      mloda88
      Basic
      Thanks guys. I don't have hope for this. I'm waiting for mail but I doubt anything will be positive :(

Could you tell me if he will open new account how they can verify its my husband? I don't care for myself but I'm really sorry for him :(

And could you maybe recommend me the best poker room from all of the rest? That are so many of them, I'm confused :/
    • GingerKid
      GingerKid
      Black
      And today they send me email I broke regulations and terms because I have more than one account
      You are not the first person that this happened. One more guy from pokerstrategy posted in forum about similar.

So they block my account (paskuda-irl) and account for my daughter (mloda_irl) - it's ok, I understand for my mistake they have right to do that even if I wasn't try to cheat - safety reasons.
      Yes, they have all the rights to close your account and keep your money, because thats theirs rules. Safety reasons is nonesense. Thats similar as if police would kill everyone who is suspicious. If you opened another account with the same email, then it is only pokerstars mistake, since they are so extremely unprofessional that they allowed you to do so. Why didn't the software check it, and notify you that such email is in use. Either they are extremely unprofessional to not check if such email exist, or they do it on purpose to take your money (easy money), or they are desperate because they can't do anything to stop cheaters and bots, so they close innocent players account to show how they are doing something. I think that the reason is why they do it the last one.
    • Post removed

• Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by mloda88
      Thanks guys. I don't have hope for this. I'm waiting for mail but I doubt anything will be positive :(

Could you tell me if he will open new account how they can verify its my husband? I don't care for myself but I'm really sorry for him :(

And could you maybe recommend me the best poker room from all of the rest? That are so many of them, I'm confused :/
      Hey mioda88,

I certainly feel for your situation, but the Terms and Conditions are quite clear. It is not an offence for you, your husband and your daughter (if she is not underage) to each have an account using the same IP address as I share a house with 3 guys and at times we have shared the IP as well as having the same addresses registered. We were restricted from sitting on the same cash table or registering for SnGs (up to 45 man that I know of) but we all have our own email accounts and we don't use each others PokerStars accounts.

As for other options, you should check out our Choosing the right Poker Room for you! thread. Just reply by answering the questions in the first post and we'll do our best to find the best room for you in regards to volume, traffic, bonuses, etc.

Regards

Laz
    • TheMarxBros3
      TheMarxBros3
      Bronze
      My son and I got blocked on Stars a long time ago as we were using the I.P. address and our names are the same but his has JR after it.
      After one e-mail from them explaining why our accounts were frozen, we sent in each of our I.D.'s and have not had a problem since.
      We can not play the same MTT or at a cash game is all. Heads-up is different, and we have had many battles playing each other heads-up.
      As long as everything is above board, and you do as they ask (their site, their rules) they understand people make mistakes. If that mistake can be verified as such they will let it go