[Offer] Staking LAPT CHILE ME 2016 1500usd

• neverdixs
      neverdixs
      Coach
      Coach
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hey Hello Guys this is neverdixs, i am a coach for the spanish community and soon(pbbly this week) pokerstrategy will start to release my vids in english too, i am a MTT player since 3 years ago

you can find me in sharkscope as:

Neverdixs in ps.com
      iwilltakeallofu partypoker

then you can see my result there, where is visibly over 100k usd in winning so far

I use to live in thailand, but now i came back for holidays in CHILE(south america) then i will be playing the ME of the latin american poker tour(organized by pokerstars)

I am looking for a staking of the 70% or 60% at least, my mark up is 1.13 and my experience playing live mtts is ok still trying to hit a big mtt as this one, i have been playing in Vietnam, macao, thailand(home games), new zealand and Chile.

then the ME will run from march 5(day1b) until march 8, you can by a piece of the % starting from 1% then the price for the ME is 1500, then

1% = 17usd
      5% = 85usd
      10%= 170usd

in case i not get the minimum of staking i will give back the money between 5 and 6 of march,

Best regards from chile

Nick PS: neverdixs i have a picture of Goku holding the HENKI DAMA
  • 3 replies
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      What games have you played in New Zealand? What NZ tournies would you say are soft/good value? Thanks :f_biggrin:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by neverdixs
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hey Hello Guys this is neverdixs, i am a coach for the spanish community and soon(pbbly this week) pokerstrategy will start to release my vids in english too, i am a MTT player since 3 years ago

you can find me in sharkscope as:

Neverdixs in ps.com
      iwilltakeallofu partypoker

then you can see my result there, where is visibly over 100k usd in winning so far

I use to live in thailand, but now i came back for holidays in CHILE(south america) then i will be playing the ME of the latin american poker tour(organized by pokerstars)

I am looking for a staking of the 70% or 60% at least, my mark up is 1.13 and my experience playing live mtts is ok still trying to hit a big mtt as this one, i have been playing in Vietnam, macao, thailand(home games), new zealand and Chile.

then the ME will run from march 5(day1b) until march 8, you can by a piece of the % starting from 1% then the price for the ME is 1500, then

1% = 17usd
      5% = 85usd
      10%= 170usd

in case i not get the minimum of staking i will give back the money between 5 and 6 of march,

Best regards from chile

Nick PS: neverdixs i have a picture of Goku holding the HENKI DAMA
      Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Good Luck :gl:

Laz
    • Post removed