Hey guys

• Robertzv
      Robertzv
      Bronze
      I don t know if is the right place to ask this , but i have a question about tournaments , i play on pokerstars , and i usualy win some of the tournaments , but ..,.for exemple , this week i won like 800 usd from tournaments but my deposits are around 600 so not much profit ! My question is : i don t lose to any game play or strategy , i actualy win but i lose all the time with qq>>kk>>>aa etc ! How to avoid this ? I can not fold this hands , but with this hands i lose the most ! What u recomand ? Ty
  • 7 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Robertzv

I recommend using an appropriate bankroll management (BRM) for tournaments, because the swings can be huge. Especially on field with more than 1k players in it what happened a lot on PokerStars. I would use 300-400 buy-inns if you play a lot of them to have a big enough bankroll to handle the swings with it. So if you have a bankroll of $600 you can only play the <=$2,20 tournaments.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Robertzv
      Robertzv
      Bronze
      Yea , but this is a general approach , my problem is "losing only with top hands " maybe i need not to play them so agresive ! Idk , becouse i lose all time to "bingo" players ! Ty for advice anyway !
    • Robertzv
      Robertzv
      Bronze
      I made an analyze , and it looks like more then 70% of my loses are becouse of that :) i l serch for some lessons /strategys to play top hands , maybe i play them verry bad with my fast all in :) cheers
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      If you lose against ‘bingo players’ a lot when they are all-inn pre-flop than you had most likely bad luck the whole time against them, but if it’s post-flop than it’s a lot easier to over play your over pairs. Then it’s most likely better to find these hands and post them on our Hand discussions for Tournaments board and then everyone can give you feedback about this type of hands.
    • faun26
      faun26
      Bronze
      sometimes many players plays bingo and not poker, but thr reason is poker in some many times its just lucky
    • faun26
      faun26
      Bronze
      im not shme to be alone
    • ZakYoun270
      ZakYoun270
      Basic
      in order to win more with QQ KK AA don't slow play them. Play them fast and hard and charge your opponents to draw.