Sandras poker blog

• SandraGG
      SandraGG
      Bronze
      OK, i now want jus to stick with bankroll manager, because till now i haven`t sticked to it.
      I hope this will help me, and every day i will try to update my bankroll.
      So now my bankroll is 268.28$ and I`m playing 6.5$ dollar 9max on pokerstars.
      My goal is to get 500$ and play 16$ 9max.
      So wish me a luck :)
  • 15 replies
    • Harold1
      Harold1
      Global
      GL :D
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Good Luck :)
    • SandraGG
      SandraGG
      Bronze
      thank you, i play 4 tourneys at time, played one (ammm don`t know how it calls correctly) (session? )

bankroll 269.28$ :D
    • SandraGG
      SandraGG
      Bronze
      played 4 sit n go
      bankroll: 297.28$
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi SandraGG,

Nice to see you start a blog. GL. when you play 4 at a time, then play another 4 once they are finished, they are known as set's ;)

Whats your stars nickname?

Just a little word of advice, when playing turbo SnG's (espescially $16's and above), I would use a minimum of 40 Buyins BRM. These SnG's can be pretty swingy, so its better to be on the safer side. I myself use a 70-100 Buyin rule ;)

Best of luck, i'll check this thread with interest,
      Stiev
    • SandraGG
      SandraGG
      Bronze
      ok thank you, now will know that it is called as set :)
      my nick at stars is Alkaans
      OK, thanks for your advice for minimum buyins.
    • SandraGG
      SandraGG
      Bronze
      Played one more set and was going very well
      Bankroll: 336.08$
      Need to go sleep :)
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Are you a girl? :rolleyes:
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TribunCaesar
      Are you a girl? :rolleyes:
      at least her community profile says so :P

And good luck Sandra :) I'm sure with some solid BRM you'll be able to crush the limits ;)
    • SandraGG
      SandraGG
      Bronze
      Im shamed by myself.
      I really really hope that you all will forgive me, because I don`t want get banned there, this account is on my mothers name, because I registered there and was donk and lost my bankroll, and registered with my mothers name.
      At the start I didn`t took this so serious and didn`t thought that i will need Hand Posting, my blog or this forum, I thought that i will just read articles and win lot of money, but now i found very useful to write blog, post hands etc.

I don`t want to take these lies to new year, I hope you`ll forgive me this, and maybe I can make my own account on pokerstars, and be there with my old nickname, the my old nick is IPlayBad.
      Just i feel very bad that I need to lie to good people, who are helping me to improve my game...
      Sorry

I look forward to hear something there from pokerstrategy staff.

Yours sincerely Arturs ( IPlayBad)
    • IPlayBad
      IPlayBad
      Bronze
      OK here I am.. :(
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello IPlayBad,

As you can imagine, while coming clean is of course good, you don't put me in an exactly comfortable position since our Terms & Conditions are quite clear. Multiple accounts are forbidden, as is playing on accounts of other people (this is forbidden by the PokerSites themselves and can in fact get you in trouble). Since you came forth though and seem well intentioned I will at least try to help you make it right (it would not be right for you to simply continue to play under your mom's name - and to maintain dual accounts). If your mom is interested in trying to play Poker once in a while - she can use her account - but it should only be used by her (otherwise we will have to close it)

As you might already know though - it is possible to earn StrategyPoints and to play 'tracked' over multiple accounts linked to ONE PokerStrategy account. That means you can track a PokerStars (or any other room) account to your real Pokerstrategy account - so your "IPlayBad" account by following the instructions in the individual guides on the home page. You can then earn points on your real account, post hands, start a new blog, and learn together with the community without the need of hiding anything. You can get your Mom to try and withdraw and send you the money on her account - or to send it directly to your own account.

An easy tool to move money around you can get yourself an account at an online money platform such as Moneybookers. If your mom also has an account there she can take the money from her accounts and send it to yours. Over some poker rooms such as PokerStars you might actually be able to transfer the money directly from account to account.

So either create your own PokerStars account (PokerStars 100% up to $100 bonus!) or make an account at any of the following sites and deposit there over money bookers.

Titan Poker 200% up to $600 bonus!
      PartyPoker 100% up to $500 bonus!
      Full Tilt Poker 100% up to $600 bonus!
      Mansion Poker 200% up to $600 bonus!
      Everest Poker Up to $200 bonus!
      888.com PacificPoker 125% up to $475 bonus!
      Unibet Poker Up to 40% loyalty bonus every month!
      PokerKings 100% up to 500€ bonus!
      InterPoker 100% up to $500 bonus!
      Ladbrokespoker 100% up to $1,000
      Betfair 100% up to $1,500
      PokerRoom 100% up to $300

I hope you do this and become an active part of our community. Every one makes mistakes and as long as you live up to your mistakes and work to correct them, we can try to come up with solutions :)

I hope you understand that you continuing to play under your mom's name though is not a solution that is possible.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • IPlayBad
      IPlayBad
      Bronze
      Big thank you for understanding, i will just make pokerstars account on my name, and will send money to it from my mothers account. Thanks for giving me a chance for a new start. When i`ll register on pokerstars i need to write PSVIP100 code to be tracked to pokerstrategy?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      The most important thing to do when registering at PokerStars is to use the bonus guide.

That means delete your cookies in your browser (PokerStars shouldn't be installed)

Use the download link to install the software: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bonus/detail/424/

and follow the instructions - including entering the correct marketing code ( pokerstrategy.com-reveng ) in the marketing field.

If you do that it should be ok.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • IPlayBad
      IPlayBad
      Bronze
      OK, Big Thank You, won`t make mistakes like that again..

Happy new year all :)