some help with the names of pro 6max sngs and hu streamers

• chungalunga20
      chungalunga20
      Bronze
      Hello,

im looking for some professional names that play 6max sngs and hu and that are active on stream. Reasons are obvious, for educational purposes. I think its the easiest way to learn by seeing pros in action. Any help would be appriciated.

Sincerely, Andrej
  • 2 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Andrej,

Make sure you subscribe to our new twitch channel. You can read more about it at PokerStrategy webinars return to Twitch.

Regards

Laz
    • chungalunga20
      chungalunga20
      Bronze
      Hey Lazza,

thx for the reply. If im being honest, im a bit dissapointed. I was expecting at least some more responds coming up, but ok. I checked it out and subscribed, but its not really what im looking for. Some semi action with a lot of chit-chat going around, idk, im not really in others ppl lives, but hey, thats me. As i said, i was looking for some hardcore poker action, and i guess im gonna have to try and find it on my own somehow. I had a few other questions lining up, like where to find some tourney action, that was recorded in live and not edited to high pocket pairs and all in action. This ept series are so bad... What im going about is something like live recorded turning stone tournament.

Ive read some poker books, and they usually point to more poker books and some hands discussions that pro's have been playing and they usually tell from where, which is great.

Well, like i said, i was hoping for more, but ill take anything i guess. Thanks again, and good luck at the tables.

Sincerely, Andrej