This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Fish become shark

• 49Allex94
      49Allex94
      Bronze
      Hello everybody!
      A short presention:My name is Alex,21 years old from Romania,student to Applied Mathematics in Sweden,first year.As you noticed(my profit picture) I support Arsenal.I like as well fotball and tennis.Addicted to coffe (4 or 5 mugs/day) and cigarettes(not so many 15 max/day).My favorite movie/serial: Doctor House.
      I'm openning this blog with the hope to become a better person.I wanted to open a blog for a long time but now I catch some courage(I pass a exam for which i studied only a few hours).
      I know that I must improve a lot of things in my live.Now I did'nt have any schedule so I don't know on which way I go....so I NEED A CHANGE or more changes.
      My first goal is to have a fix schedule,is very important for me to make this changing and I hope to success.In general I want my schedule to have 3 hours for study every day without the lectures from university(I learn very quickly but I must be focused) my problem is i become bored very fast in last period,I must resolve this problem..I don't want to say that I don't need help with the lectures(if someone from here know Java please contact me:D )
      The second goal is to improve my english.If I made some mistakes or exist an expression when I wrote please don't be shy replay the forum:D .I want to dedicate one hour every day where I can learn basic phrases and study grammar(academic writing).If you know a site or a book which can help me please replay.
      This 2 things I want to change in my live(the important one),to be focused on university and I want to succeed.Momentary I don't have any job,I searching something for summer.I forgot to tell that I can speak and write in swedish.(I'm done with the elementary school and I will start the next level this month).-I think when you are in a foreign country you must respect them and try to speak in their language.
      Enough with my live let's talk about poker(we are on a poker website)..I started to play poker with friends and I liked..
      For 6 months I'm playing on PokerStars.My graphic is terrible,up and down-->click...but I want to succeed in personal live and why not in poker(this is another reason to opening this blog).I'm thinking to play SNG and MMT from 0.5$-1.5$ three hours every day...My curent bankroll is 71 $.
      I want also to read a book about poker every month and watch 1 or 2 videos every week to improve my poker game.In general if I know that exist also a Fold Button I don't have troubles.
      TARGET:150$ till 31 march 2016.After this we will see:D .
      If I will succeed with my schedule I know that I will succeed also with poker.

So my goals(in personal life and poker)
      :club: 3 hours studying(university)
      :club: 1 hour english
      :club: 3 hours poker
      :club: 1 book about poker every month
      :club: 1/2 videos about poker
      I will post every day if I respect or no my schedule plus some hands from poker.

So,let's start and have fun!

Regards,Alex
  • 12 replies