This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

NL10 - Fullring

• schelleXL
      schelleXL
      Silver
      Hello,

I've been playing NL10 fullring now for almost a year. The first 3-4 months went okay : 57K hands with 6.4BB/100 as winrate

since then I played +/- 100 K hands with a winrate of -0.52 BB/100

And as a matter of fact, I don't have a clue anymore how to play because I'm running into nuts hands like 90% of the time for the last 7-8 months.

I play 15/11/5 as stats the last months but every reraise on almost every street seems to be the nuts.

I'm trying to 3bet more and play more aggresively but there's almost always a tight player or Reg with a big hand.

Also my sets are not running at all. I'm like hitting 1 in 15/16 instead of 1/7 and that's a big hit to my game. people say I must not complain about it or focus on it but it's extremly annoying if it keeps hgoing for months like this.

So I wanted to ask people who play NL10 FR what there winrate is over a decent sample + their stats if possible.

It looks to me very hard to get a good winrate at pokerstars NL10 FR at the moment. Maybe it's my game but I find it hard to change things when you get beat almost every time.

sorry for the negative attitude but I want to learn and move on but I'm stuck at NL10...

grtz
      Schelle
  • 1 reply
    • srna10
      srna10
      Bronze
      I'll post it later my winrate, graph and stats for NL10 FR @ Pokerstars, I'm not at my computer ATM.

I have 2 tips for you, it's not warm water, but just a reminder:
      1) Always improve your game regardles are you winning or losing ATM
      2) Table selection – play 2-3 orbits so if there aren't week players just leave and find another, don't be lazy by sitting with regs and tight players

:gl:

Edit: Graph and stats