Free money enquiry

• Jasning784
      Jasning784
      Basic
      Hi PokerStrategy,

Not sure if I'm in the right place or not, but I've been watching a lot of your tutorials & putting what I've learned into practice on my PokerStars account. (Thanks for the education, btw). Thing is, I want to take advantage of my free money offer now, & it looks like PartyPoker might be the only poker room that supports IOS, is that correct? Also, is it the only one that supports Android as well? If that is the case, can anyone tell me if I can use my iPad, just through the general internet, to play any of the Windows run games? The reason I ask, is because my hubby also plays poker, & we want to open accounts at different poker sites so as to avoid the whole Proof of ID stuff when two accounts are opened from the same IP address. I like to play on my iPhone, & he plays on his Samsung Galaxy (nerd ;) ). I would be happy to play on my iPad if it meant I could access more rooms, but unfortunately, my son smashed my laptop a few days ago, & our PC is really only used for media purposes, therefore it's hooked up to a 42" TV & not set up with a monitor at a desk etc. That makes it pretty uncomfortable for playing poker, not to mention the TV supports the regular TV channels, Pay TV, PS4 & the PC, so it's basically a family TV & therefore used by a number of other members of the household. I want hubby to be able to claim his $50 now that he's joined PokerStrategy, but I'd like to use mine also. Any advice would be very much appreciated.

TIA,
      Jas
  • 1 reply