Bronze
      Hi,

Here are my TAF stats:

0-4 (19)
      5-14 (0)
      15-99 (4)
      100-4999 (2)
      > 4999 (0)

As you may have noticed 19 of my 25 referrals have remained static i.e they signed up and validated their account but didn't bother to pass the quiz, choose a site and receive their starting capital. I realise you cannot give me their emails so i can prompt them to play due to privacy reasons, but if you could kindly contact them for me it would be greatly appreciated.

Better yet, you guys should add a function so that we can contact their email anonymously hence being able to remind them about their PS account . The way the anonymousity works is that there is a contact button and we send our email but we don't actually see their email address as its done through the site not our outlook. You should consider it because if i was to get those 19 referrals to sign up I can get my TAF money, and you get their rake :) .

In growing efforts to make the TAF model slowly get better for PS, members and their consumers could i kindly ask if a moderator could add a poll to this thread - I want to see if you guys agree in that we should be able to anonymously contact referrals. Please have your say.
  • 5 replies
    • pokergummz
      pokergummz
      Bronze
      Whatever he said!:)

I agree with everything you said
    • murkins
      murkins
      Silver
      agree also,
      I see list is finally activated again but why PS decided to remove options like checking when refferall loged in last time helpfull to see if this guy will "give"you some more money in future) or sorting by lifetime strategy points (easier to find out how many guys are about to cross magic 5k sp, it's kinda annoying to search trough over 3.5k people on my list :/)
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      By the way Murkins in your forum signature it says 'loose with quads' but i think you mean 'lose with quads'. I looked at the hand history, thats pretty sick. How did you react? Did you break your computer lol? Anyway regarding this topic i agree, if anything the advertised friends page has gone downhill because they dont show you their statistics anymore such as last login, pass the quiz etc. Can someone please tell me there gonna bring this back?
    • CmdrKeen
      CmdrKeen
      Bronze
      An increased (though intelligently limited, non-spam-like) use of reminder e-mails is already planned. It is in PokerStrategy's interest just as in yours to make the referred players active and successful, so you can be assured that besides limited manpower, there is nothing that should keep us from following your suggestion of sending such e-mails.

Regarding the "advertised friends" page: This has recently put an unacceptable load on our database, which is why we had to cut back on features. They are slowly going to be re-expanded, probably even exceeding the amount of information given previously.
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Ok sounds great thanks.