Pokerstrategy free bankroll on Titan Poker

• userkill23
      userkill23
      Bronze
      From a few days i received an email from Pokerstrategy for a 2nd bankroll on Titan Poker, i registered a new account on Titan Poker from the link provided and with the bonus code 10PLUS20 but after a few hours i received an email saying that i can t receive the bankroll because my account is not tracked to pokerstrategy so i contacted the Titan poker support and they said everything is ok and i should send to pokerstrategy the conversation and i did finaly no body knows what happen and i didn t received my free bankroll can you tell me if you understand why i didn t received the free bankroll?

userkill23,
      02.03.16 17:50: Hello i registered to titan poker from the link you providedand with the bonus code 10PLUS20 the username is kaisaoussen and the nickname is zakachon23. I received an email in wich it s noted that the bankroll transfert isnt aproved because my titan account isnt tracked to my pokerstrategy account. But i m sure i used the good link and the good bonus code. Please check again what s wrong.
      userkill23,
      02.03.16 18:14: Now i used my nickname zakachon23 my account is now tracked to pokerstrategy. Can i receive myvfree bankroll. Thank u.
      userkill23,
      02.03.16 19:00: I would like to to follow a the message from the support team of titan poker :
      - Jan: Kais hi, Jan from online support here. What can I do for You?
      Zakachon23: hi Jan
      Zakachon23: i registered throught pokerstrategy
      Zakachon23: with the bonus code 10PLUS20
      Zakachon23: in order to receive a bankroll of 10$
      Zakachon23: but when i provided them the username i provided kaisaoussen
      Zakachon23: so they send me an email that my account is not tracked with pokerstrategy
      Zakachon23: so i want to verify with u that i used the code 10PLUS20
      - Jan: yes thar is correct
      Zakachon23: and that the username i should provide to them is zakachon23
      Zakachon23: please can you validate all this
      Zakachon23: to get my bankroll
      - Jan: no the username is kaisaoussen, this is like an account umber
      - Jan: zakachon23 is just a table nam
      - Jan: name
      Zakachon23: ok
      - Jan: everything looks ok on our end
      - Jan: the account has pokerstrategy as advertiser registered
      - Jan: you should be able to recieve the bonus
      - Jan: please excalate the problem with poker strategy and their support team
      Zakachon23: but when i provided them kaisaoussen i received an email that the transfert is not accepted because my titan poker account is not tracked with pokerstrategy
      Zakachon23: so now i changed it to zakachon23 maybe they will accept it ?
      - Jan: you need to ask them for an explanation
      - Jan: I am very sure that you need to send them kaisaoussen as username
      Zakachon23: yes i sent them a ticket and now i m waiting for an answer so i wanted to verify with you
      Zakachon23: that everything is ok thank you for your help
      Zakachon23: how can i save this conversation and follow it to them
      - Jan: your welcome :)
      - Jan: it is saved with us
      - Jan: you just need to reference it
      - Jan: and me or the colleges will be able to read it
      - Jan: o you mean to poker strategy
      Zakachon23: yes
      - Jan: try copying it or make a screenshot
      Zakachon23: copy/paste
      Zakachon23: ok thank you
      - Jan: screenshot works allways
      Zakachon23: have a nice day
      Nadine,
      03.03.16 13:46: Dear userkill23,

Thank you for contacting our customer support and allowing us to be of assistance.

I have now restarted the transfer of your free poker money again, so let`s see if it will work this time.

If there is anything else I can help you with then please let me know.

Kind regards,
      Nadine
      userkill23,
      03.03.16 15:23: i received an automatic email telling me that my username on titan poker is not tracked on pokerstrategy... an the transfert is not approved because of this can you please contact titan poker and check what s wrong?
      userkill23,
      03.03.16 15:39: Joris: hello Kais, here is Joris
      Zakachon23: Hello sorry for disturbing you again, i received an email from pokerstrategy that my Titan poker account is not tracked on pokerstrategt
      Zakachon23: pokerstrategy
      Joris: it is, PokerStrategy9
      Zakachon23: and i dont understand why they try to send me the bankroll but my account is not tracked
      Zakachon23: i gave them the username kaisaoussen
      Zakachon23: should i use another username
      Zakachon23: ?
      Joris: kaisaoussen is the username
      Zakachon23: yes i used it
      Joris: and your account is tracked as far as I can see
      Zakachon23: ok because i received an email
      L'assistance en ligne n'est pas offerte en ce moment.
      L'assistance en ligne est maintenant offerte.
      L'assistance en ligne est maintenant offerte.
      Zakachon23: sorry
      Zakachon23: the email from pokerstrategy say that the titan poker account is not tracked to pokerstrategy account so that why i didn t received the bankroll
      Zakachon23: what should i do?
      Joris: just make a screenshot from this chat and send it to them, your account kaisaoussen is tracked to PokerStrategy9, with bonuscode 10plus20
      Zakachon23: thank you
      Zakachon23: for your help
      Nadine,
      04.03.16 11:24: Dear userkill23,

Thanks for contacting us.

I will send your details to the relevant department and as soon as more information becomes available, we will be sure to contact you with an update.

In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to ask should you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
      Nadine
      userkill23,
      05.03.16 13:18: I m still waiting for your answer, i think that the problem might be because i changed the country of residence, i was living in Romania when i opened my pokerstrategy account but now i live in Tunisia. Maybe it s the problem?
      Nadine,
      06.03.16 10:35: Dear userkill23,

Thanks for your answer.

I have received the reply that we can do nothing here as the problem seems to be in their automatic response system which is always telling us that you are not tracked to us and therefore we are not allowed to transfer the free poker money.

Please accept my apologise for any inconvenience caused here, but there is nothing we can change here.

Kind regards,
      Nadine
      userkill23,
      06.03.16 10:39: But they also said that i can receive the free bankroll, and that my account is tracked. I dont understand anything they said that the problem is from Pokerstrategy.

I don't understand why i received a message for a free bankroll and you are not able to allow it.
  • 6 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey userkill23,

It would be best to open a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • userkill23
      userkill23
      Bronze
      I opened a ticket from the 02/03 and the problem was coming from titan poker and today they gave me the free bankroll so it s ok now, but you have to know that the probleme was from Titan Poker not from pokerstrategy so if somebody have the same problem be patient and try with both parts because i understand that they don t communicate and you have to contact them separate by your self.
    • rompas
      rompas
      Thats great news, happy for you that everything worked out good at the end,

Good Luck with your new bankroll and have fun. :f_thumbsup:

/Rompas
    • userkill23
      userkill23
      Bronze
      Thank you :f_thumbsup:
    • cris1
      cris1
      Bronze
      Hi Rompas, i regged on Titan a few weeks ago, can u plz check if everything alright with my registration because i havnt recieved br as of today. according to Titan poker all looks good with registration. My username is HonestHolger. advance thx and have a nice day! / Cris1
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey cris1,

It would be best to open a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Keep us updated

Laz