888poker account

• ferdhy5
      ferdhy5
      Silver
      Hi. I have a 888poker account which I opened before joining Pokerstrategy. So far I've been playing on William Hill. However I'm planning to make a deposit and start using 888poker again. My question is: Would it be possible to link Pokerstrategy to my 888poker account so I get strategy points while playing there as well? Regards.
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey ferdhy5,

Unfortunately, no. It is only possible to be tracked when you open a new account by using our affiliate links and/or marketing code.

Regards

Laz
    • heltucosta
      heltucosta
      Bronze
      I have an account at 888poker which I opened using one of the affiliate links, but it does not track my StrategyPoints

Can you help me with that @Laza61 ?
    • sickb0y77
      sickb0y77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by heltucosta
      I have an account at 888poker which I opened using one of the affiliate links, but it does not track my StrategyPoints

Hi,

maybe you can find your answer here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/
      If not, you can open a ticket to ask the support for help in your case.
      For this, just click 'Write a ticket' at the bottom of this site and explain your problem.

P.S. In most cases you just have to wait a little longer. Good luck! :)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thank you sickb0y77. Great advice indeed. :appl: :]
    • heltucosta
      heltucosta
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sickb0y77
      Originally posted by heltucosta

Hi,

maybe you can find your answer here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/
      If not, you can open a ticket to ask the support for help in your case.
      For this, just click 'Write a ticket' at the bottom of this site and explain your problem.

P.S. In most cases you just have to wait a little longer. Good luck! :)

Thank you man, there isn't any 88poker account in my profile settings but I sent a ticket to the support.