This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

888poker account

• ferdhy5
      ferdhy5
      Bronze
      Hi. I have a 888poker account which I opened before joining Pokerstrategy. So far I've been playing on William Hill. However I'm planning to make a deposit and start using 888poker again. My question is: Would it be possible to link Pokerstrategy to my 888poker account so I get strategy points while playing there as well? Regards.
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey ferdhy5,

Unfortunately, no. It is only possible to be tracked when you open a new account by using our affiliate links and/or marketing code.

Regards

Laz
    • heltucosta
      heltucosta
      Bronze
      I have an account at 888poker which I opened using one of the affiliate links, but it does not track my StrategyPoints

Can you help me with that @Laza61 ?
    • sickb0y77
      sickb0y77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by heltucosta
      I have an account at 888poker which I opened using one of the affiliate links, but it does not track my StrategyPoints

Hi,

maybe you can find your answer here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/
      If not, you can open a ticket to ask the support for help in your case.
      For this, just click 'Write a ticket' at the bottom of this site and explain your problem.

P.S. In most cases you just have to wait a little longer. Good luck! :)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thank you sickb0y77. Great advice indeed. :appl: :]
    • heltucosta
      heltucosta
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sickb0y77
      Originally posted by heltucosta

Hi,

maybe you can find your answer here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/
      If not, you can open a ticket to ask the support for help in your case.
      For this, just click 'Write a ticket' at the bottom of this site and explain your problem.

P.S. In most cases you just have to wait a little longer. Good luck! :)

Thank you man, there isn't any 88poker account in my profile settings but I sent a ticket to the support.