This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PokerStrategy's awards!

• zubrils2
      zubrils2
      Bronze
      So a thought came into my mind - could we make some kind of PS awards? Like in many other disciplines all around the world. We should pick a group of people(admins and coaches mostly but it also can include black members) who r active in PS. Then that group of people will vote in disciplines like for example - best nl coach of the year, best nl hand evaluator of the year and so on. I had a suggestion in mIRC channel that users should vote but I think that it will only create chaos and instead of that we could make some disciplines where users vote, like - worlds best tournament player of the year, worlds best online player of the year and so on.

In addition there can be disciplines like - the most succesful PS player of the year, the most hands played or the biggest growth of a player etc.

Please post ur opinions or suggestions here. Let's start a new tradition which will bring fun and extra attention to hardest working people around! (some prize pool would be nice too)

Thank you!
  • 5 replies