Free Money transfer not working

• 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Ast8n,

Which room did you sign up for and when did you signup?

Regards

Laz
    • ast8n
      ast8n
      Bronze
      Hi
      I got an email from PokerStrategy saying you recieved money at PokerStrategy open email and it say this-
      You get free 35 USD
      Hi ast8n, as an experienced poker player and member of PokerStrategy, you have been chosen as part of our promotional test group to receive a 2nd free starting capital of up to 35 USD on William Hill.

I click on the claim now takes me to another page ask me to enter my user name for selected site which i did not know at the time as not used William Hill In a very long time so i got onto live chat with them asked me some security questions which i confirmed and they gave my username i tried to log in and it worked fine as is still working fine so i went ahead and entered my username on PokerStrategy and a pop up said it will take anywhere from 2-48hrs to transfer 2hrs later got an email from PokerStrategy saying you money is stuck due to an error-
      Your username doesn't exist
      Hi ast8n, We could not transfer your free poker money to your William Hill account because the William Hill username you entered on our website is incorrect.
      Please enter your correct William Hill username in our registration instructions and we'll try to transfer the money again:

I double checked and re-entered just in case i made a mistake which i didn't but still will not except my username ( joker5tar ) been back i touch with William Hill and they cant see any problem and that the username is correct etc..
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey ast8n,

Unfortunately, all our offers apply to new accounts only. I used to get one for Titan but I have had an account there for years and couldn't use the bonus either.

Don't despair, they do change. I ended up getting one for partypoker.

You can also check this page to see if you have alternatives for the 2nd free bankroll.

Regards

Laz