new video

• Foxxxen
      Foxxxen
      Bronze
      Hi,
      as my game has been going to hell lately (just burned through my second $1k bankroll), I decided to make a short video. I have not recorded voice as I have a soar throat. It is 20m long. Any comments appreciated!

Hopefully the new year will bring me and you some luck!

Here's the link, please report if it breaks.

ftp://213.113.79.133/poker/1-2%20081230.wmv

Happy new year everyone!
  • 10 replies
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      Lower Left 12:50 -> Isn't raising A3o after 2 limpers bad?

Upper Left 13:02 -> Openraising BU with J6o vs LAG/fish guys...

I'm not very good postflop, but seems OK to me. :)
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      I'm downloading it. I can't say when I will be able to view it. :)
    • Reverand221
      Reverand221
      Bronze
      upper right | 8:05 | A4s | check/fold flop, pot is too small, 3way unraised pot fairly dry board, so c/c oop is not good here imo.

lower right | 18:26 | A9o | raise/call flop, because I don't like to see Vyshka calling, if he calls 2 bets or raises, you are beat. calldown on this turn as played against magnummeke is hard for me, but i might be wrong here. Folding preflop could be an option!?
    • Foxxxen
      Foxxxen
      Bronze
      Allright, thanks guys for the comments!

Hmm, because we would miss alot or because we expect to have the worst hand or?

lower right | 18:26 | A9o | raise/call flop, because I don't like to see Vyshka calling, if he calls 2 bets or raises, you are beat. calldown on this turn as played against magnummeke is hard for me, but i might be wrong here. Folding preflop could be an option!?
      Yea, a raise would probly be best on the flop to kick button. Are you saying fold turn though? because of flushcard or you think he has better A?
    • Reverand221
      Reverand221
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Foxxxen
      Are you saying fold turn though? because of flushcard or you think he has better A?
      As played I'm not sure, but I don't believe him donking a K (because he is rather passive), but an Ax and the FD(+K). Sometimes such guys may play QQ- like this. So, calldown should be fine HU.

If I raise flop and he just calls, I bet/fold turn. If he 3bets flop, I check/fold turn (assuming, that Vyshka folds to my raise and I am HU).
    • gape0000
      gape0000
      Bronze
      1:15 UL: i call down against his donk bet , he could donk draws and lower
      pp's.

4:10 UL: im folding K9o in CO , it has pretty poor playability and the blinds are not tight enough for me to loosen up

7:55 UR: im isolating that guy with A4s, as played im leading out the flop and going on from there esp. cause its so dry so u are taking it down most of the time

11:50 UL: im not defending K3o vs 9% pfr. guy

12:35 BL: A3o after 2 limpers is easy fold, it has pretty bad playability and u got one SD bound opponent and u probably dont even have enough equity to raise , also there is high chance one of the 2 blinds overcalls and u dont want a multiway pot with that hand.

12:50 UL: agree with amirapuato easy fold pf.

14:15 UR: raise on flop , u have to protect ur hand and ur forcing the D out that way and getting it HU against agressive fish with overpair

18:30 BR: im raising on flop to get it HU and also for value and protection.
    • Foxxxen
      Foxxxen
      Bronze
      Thanks gape!

1:15 UL: i call down against his donk bet , he could donk draws and lower pp's.
      Probably yes. What made me fold was the smallish pot size..

14:15 UR: raise on flop , u have to protect ur hand and ur forcing the D out that way and getting it HU against agressive fish with overpair
      Very true. Lot's of action going on at that point across the tables... :P

12:35 BL: A3o after 2 limpers is easy fold, it has pretty bad playability and u got one SD bound opponent and u probably dont even have enough equity to raise , also there is high chance one of the 2 blinds overcalls and u dont want a multiway pot with that hand.
      I've been raising two limpers with any Ax actually. Leak found n plugged!
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Wow how long did it took you to get used to this pokersite? I need to stop the video just to see who's in the hand and which position you are in. ^^
      It seems to be pretty tough there as well. UL and BR table are very bad and the other two have 1 big fish and the others are TAG or LAGs.
      If it's already that tight on this limit I don't want to see a higher limit. Maybe you should select your tables a bit better or change the site. :)
      (Red is a tilting color anyway. :D )

7:25, BL: I like to bet the river again againsta worse K or overplayed twopair.

7:55, UR: I agree with gape0000.

9:25, UR: AJo has enough equity against his range to 3-bet him.

13:40 BL: I think you can check behind on the river. You are behind against a better A or you split. His wts isn't very high so I don't see him calling an eight very often.

14:15, BL: Fold flop directly. Your equity isn't good enough as his PFR is so low.

Board: 5s 5c 4d
      Dead:

Equity Gewonnen UnentschiedenVerloren Hand
      Spieler 1: 22.970 % 17.100 % 11.740 % 71.160 % Ad8h
      Spieler 2: 77.030 % 71.160 % 11.740 % 17.100 % 66+, A8s+, KQs, ATo+

17:00, UL; I can't understand your notes for 100% but if you have a good read that he is donking with tp (and only with tp) then just fold the flop. :)
    • Foxxxen
      Foxxxen
      Bronze
      Wuut? I love this software! clean and sleek ;)

The higher limits on this network are better, the 3/6 and 5/T are really juicy, but at 1/2 there are mostly bonus whores.

14:15, BL: Fold flop directly. Your equity isn't good enough as his PFR is so low.

Board: 5s 5c 4d
      Dead:

Equity Gewonnen UnentschiedenVerloren Hand
      Spieler 1: 22.970 % 17.100 % 11.740 % 71.160 % Ad8h
      Spieler 2: 77.030 % 71.160 % 11.740 % 17.100 % 66+, A8s+, KQs, ATo+
      His range is even tighter than the one you gave him since his 3-betting range is only 5.7 (I realise now I forgot to post my stat legend), so that puts my equity even lower. Still, I get 7.65:1 on the flop, so pot odds are right, but you mean we should fold because of bad playability?

17:00, UL; I can't understand your notes for 100% but if you have a good read that he is donking with tp (and only with tp) then just fold the flop.
      Yea, last line in the note said he also donks middle pair. What I should've done is look at the note earlier...

Thanx for all the comments!
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Well you need 30% equity on the flop against a preflop 3-bet to calldown profitable with a hand that has showdoen equity. If you have no real draw then it's a fold for me and A-high has just pair outs here (and a backdoorstraightdraw which is worth nearly nothing).
      You need 5,5 clean outs for a call but you don't have these aganst is range else your equity would be higher as well.