Spin It Up

• justmrwn
      justmrwn
      Silver
      Hi :)

My name is Rok, i come from Slovenia,and im been playing poker recreational for about 6 years now, i playt mostly HU SNG but i never grinded or somethink like that play a few tournaments peer week,watch a few free videos that i could find.But now i decided to go full grind with the spin&go-s tourney.My starting bankroll was 92 $,thats how much i had on pokerstar account,and i started to grind the 1$ tourneys.
      Currently my goals are:
      -to play 70spin per day
      -grind up,so i can afford the spin&go pack from Hu Sng side (300$)
      -watch all the free videos on this side
      -make 300$+ bankroll by the end of the month to start playing 3$ spins
      So i starded to play on the 23 of january,and im already running a blog on HUSNG,but i decided to make one more here,i will keep weekly updates on my blog
      So my stats are:
      Tournaments playt:2390
      Winnings:196$
      Roi:8,53
      ITM:38,5
      Bankroll:282$
      Graph:
  • 31 replies
    • FinsTiny
      FinsTiny
      Bronze
      hi,
      nice graph.sent u request.
      i am going to play spins too.
      we might can talk strategy.
      gl
    • justmrwn
      justmrwn
      Silver
      hey:) ,
      that would be great, thank you
    • justmrwn
      justmrwn
      Silver
      Hi:)

So second week is over, i didnt play as much as i want to, cause i had alot of work at my job been working for 12-13hours,and i just didnt want to play poker,after so much work,so i didnt play 2days, will need to play alot over the weekend to get this 2days that i didnt play in, still my bankroll went up,my ROI is also high,i think cause of i won 2x25$ and 1x10$ spin,and im happy about that, so here is the update:

Week 2

Tourneys playt:376
      Winnings:62$
      ROI:16,5
      ITM:37,2

Graph
    • justmrwn
      justmrwn
      Silver
      Hey :)
      Another week gone pass,it time for a report :)
      Week 3
      Tourney:435
      Winnigs:49$
      ROI:11,3
      ITM:39,1

Graph

My bankroll is 341$,but i decided to finish the month by playing 1$, i will start playing 3$ buyins at the start of the next month, need to exchange my star point for money, have 3953points so i need one more step of points so that i can get 40$ of cash rebate.It will be a nice boost to my bankroll so i feel more comfortable playing 3$ buyins.
    • justmrwn
      justmrwn
      Silver
      OMG

I almost had a heart attack i accidently open 3x100$ spins instead of 3x1$,i tought my whole roll was gone, then i won all 3 of them,one was even for 400$, cant bealive this just happened.....need a smoke :)
      Bronze
      Hahaha nice one
    • justmrwn
      justmrwn
      Silver
      Its the end of the month,another week gone,and its time for a report.

So last week of the month, was a very terrible week.Well except for my unexpected journey to 100$Spins.I started to play 3$Spins cause i have the roll to do so but i couldn make a positive day in the whole week,except for yesterday, and on top of that i got a fever on friday so i was MIA from tables for 3days, still have a mild cold,but things are better.But i couldn play as much as i wanted.And there was only one winning day the whole week. So another month has started and lets hope things will turn around for me. In the update and the graph i didnt include 100$spins,cause i think it doesnt make any sense to put them in.

Week 4:

Tourney:401
      Winnigs: -113$
      ROI: -11,4
      ITM: 32,7
      Graph

My bankroll is now 727$ and i will continue to play on 3$Spins.
    • HoofdVogel
      HoofdVogel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justmrwn
      OMG

I almost had a heart attack i accidently open 3x100$ spins instead of 3x1$,i tought my whole roll was gone, then i won all 3 of them,one was even for 400$, cant bealive this just happened.....need a smoke :)
      :profit:
    • justmrwn
      justmrwn
      Silver
      Originally posted by HoofdVogel
      Originally posted by justmrwn
      OMG

:profit:
      :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_cool:
    • justmrwn
      justmrwn
      Silver
      Hey guys :)
      Im a little late for update,days are passing quickly when you are busy all the time,sometimes i even forget what day in the week it is hehe :D .So since previous week wasnt good i was focusing more on watching the coaching videos here on pokerstrategy, and the volume wasnt the best either,but game play wise and decition making was better.So much still to learn, more i watch the videos the more i go ahaaaaa lol :D ,so here is the update.

Week 5
      Tourneys:345
      Winnigs:42$
      ROI: 4.06
      ITM: 37.7

Graph
    • justmrwn
      justmrwn
      Silver
      Week is over and time for an update.

Week 6
      Tourneys: 484
      Winnigs: 36$
      ROI: 2.48%
      ITM: 39
      Graph

And i finnaly hit a big multiplier 100x,and won it :) ), another 300$ to my bankroll.

My bankroll is now 1099$, im thinkin of trying a shoot at 7$ when i get to 1200$,what do you think?or should i wait until i have 1500$?
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Congratulations!!
    • justmrwn
      justmrwn
      Silver
      Originally posted by Tim64
      Congratulations!!
      Thanks!
    • justmrwn
      justmrwn
      Silver
      Hi
      Week over , time for some updates :)

Week 7
      Tourneys: 369
      Winnigs: -27$
      ROI: -2.44
      ITM: 35%
      Graph

So after a long consideration,i finnaly got myself some coaching :) , and im very happy that i made this decision. I choosen a coach from pokerstrategy, maybe some of you know him as Tim64 or onthestoop.Got my first coaching on wednesday, and i can say it was very eye opening, and i really like how he explains things, he makes everything logical and easy to understand, so i hope i will have a long term coaching with him.
      I will also be playing 2tables instead of 3,so i can be more focus on what my opponents are doing.

And i also have got a SpinHUD free trial version for 20days from NotecaddyProTools and i really like it, and i will probably buy it after my free trial expires.

Gl at the tables and see ya next week :)
    • justmrwn
      justmrwn
      Silver
      Hi there :)
      Last week of the month is over,and what a week it was.

Won another 100xMultiplayer on 3$, and now have enough big of a roll to start playing 7$ spins.Also made GoldStars just the last day of the month so im very happy about that.Starded to working a little more of the tables, going thru tournaments i play, and trying to learn from all the mistakes i do against differeant opponents, trying to work out how to exploit them.

Week 8:
      Tourneys: 419
      Winnings: 143$
      ROI: 6.01
      ITM: 37.9
      Graph
    • justmrwn
      justmrwn
      Silver
      Hi guys :)

Sry for the late update, been away from the tables for a few days so didnt update for the first week,so decited do to id on the second one :)

Had my second coaching with Tim,and we found out that im to tight with calling pushes and with open pushing my hands, and need to work more one adjusting to player tendencies.
      So here are the stats

Tourney: 515
      Winnings: -35$
      Roi: -0.97
      ITM :36,9%
      Graph

I have no playt 796 touneys on 7$ Sping with cEV of 61.47 per game, i hope i can keep it over 60 with a larger sample, my game has improvet alot since i stardet to play,but i still have a long way to go, have been watching Coffeyay and Pbogz stream also and learnt a few new things , does any one know a good Twitch stream for Spins?
    • justmrwn
      justmrwn
      Silver
      Hi guys :) , month over time for a new update.

So this month was not good cause i couldn do alot of playing, i was to busy with my regular job,and other things, and therefor i lackt the amount of tourney i playt, i playt almost i would say 40% less then normal cause of this, but i hope this month that i will almost double the amount i play last month.

I need to work on my game more, i realize that i dont work as hard of the tables but if i will not, then i will get nowhere.

Stats
      Tourneys: 926
      Winnings: -210$
      Roi: -3.24
      ITM: 35.7
      Graph
    • justmrwn
      justmrwn
      Silver
      Hi :)

Srry for no updates this month,but more or less i been away from the tables this month,cause i had other things that needed to be done, i playt less then 500 games this month, but couldnt do anything about it, and now im back to full grind mode this month, so i will be doing my weekly updates.

I got this mail from stars today :( ((

Dear justmrwn
      Our management team regularly reviews our operations market-by-market to assess commercial opportunities and business risks for our brands. Following a recent review, we regret to inform you that we have decided to stop offering real money games to players who are physically located in - or have a registered address in - Slovenia from July 4, 2016. We apologize for this inconvenience and hope you’ve enjoyed your experience. We hope to resume real money operations in Slovenia at some time in the future, and invite you to continue playing with your existing account on our play money site here.

Player balances remain safe and secure, and players are able to withdraw their real money balances at their convenience.
      You will be able to withdraw to your Visa/Entropay card or MasterCard providing you have used them to deposit within the last 12 months. If you have not, you will need to deposit with them beforeJuly 4 to be able to do so. Alternatively, you will be able to withdraw your funds using NETELLER, Skrill, Direct Bank Transfer or Wire Transfer, depending on your Stars Account balance.

A full question and answer page has been provided for affected players.

Any outstanding tournament tickets or T-money will be converted to cash. A $1 VIP Cash Rebate has been added to the VIP Store that can be purchased for 100 StarsCoin in order to facilitate players who would like to convert their StarsCoin to cash. Players who have made progress on their current VIP Step will receive the full prorated value of their current Step credited if the amount is 250 StarsCoin or more. Please allow up to 72 hours from July 4 in order for these credits and conversions to take place.

We hope to be able to return to the market in due course, and will continue to support the implementation of fair and consistent regulation that serves the needs of all stakeholders and includes a strong commitment to consumer protection, particularly of vulnerable people, in Slovenia. There is already a successful framework for such regulation in Europe, and we are currently licensed in 12 EU countries. We hope to apply for a licence in Slovenia when it is possible.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Stars Support

What rooms do you recomment for Spin and goes? iPoker? PartyPoker?Smth else?
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hi justmrwn,

Really enjoyable read. Look forward to future updates.
      Good luck at the tables.

Regards

Matt