Question about capital bonus

• Nitlock
      Nitlock
      Bronze
      Is it possible to receive the $50 + $100 starting capital on PokerStars as well?
      Yes it's possible.

I have gotten my 50$ starting capital from PS.
      what's the +100$ thing ?
  • 5 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      You need to collect 500 VPP in order to clear those $50... After that, another $100 will be manually added to your PokerStars account (it can take some time), what's the 2nd bonus from PokerStrategy.

it's mentioned here (steps 5 &6):
      Creating a PokerStars-Account
    • Betawatchout
      Betawatchout
      Bronze
      Do u get the +$100 bonus at pokerstars? i was under the impression u didnt, u just got the $50.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by Betawatchout
      Do u get the +$100 bonus at pokerstars? i was under the impression u didnt, u just got the $50.
      Me too tbh, but was confused after reading what I linked to in my previous post, so I'm sorry for misleading information ;)

I didn't get $50 on Stars when I joined this site, so I'm not 100% sure about that and I can't take a look at what is said in the beginning when you're choosing site to recieve the first $50.

This is how I understand it:
      - You get $50 for free from PokerStrategy
      - you can opt for another up to $100 deposit bonus after you clear your initial deposit (500 base FPP)
      - to recieve that bonus, you must deposit your own money (up to $100) and you'll get the same amount as bonus. So, it's the best to deposit $100 of course...

I'll ask SoyCD to confirm this, because I'm still confused ;)
    • Nitlock
      Nitlock
      Bronze
      tnx :]
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Nitlock,

Yes the +$100 on PokerStars is a first deposit bonus that you can claim on top of your $50 free starting capital. It is not automatically granted as on some of the other sites - but requires you to make a deposit.

Best regards
      SoyCD