This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Question about capital bonus

• Nitlock
      Nitlock
      Bronze
      Is it possible to receive the $50 + $100 starting capital on PokerStars as well?
      Yes it's possible.

I have gotten my 50$ starting capital from PS.
      what's the +100$ thing ?
  • 5 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      You need to collect 500 VPP in order to clear those $50... After that, another $100 will be manually added to your PokerStars account (it can take some time), what's the 2nd bonus from PokerStrategy.

it's mentioned here (steps 5 &6):
      Creating a PokerStars-Account
    • Betawatchout
      Betawatchout
      Bronze
      Do u get the +$100 bonus at pokerstars? i was under the impression u didnt, u just got the $50.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by Betawatchout
      Do u get the +$100 bonus at pokerstars? i was under the impression u didnt, u just got the $50.
      Me too tbh, but was confused after reading what I linked to in my previous post, so I'm sorry for misleading information ;)

I didn't get $50 on Stars when I joined this site, so I'm not 100% sure about that and I can't take a look at what is said in the beginning when you're choosing site to recieve the first $50.

This is how I understand it:
      - You get $50 for free from PokerStrategy
      - you can opt for another up to $100 deposit bonus after you clear your initial deposit (500 base FPP)
      - to recieve that bonus, you must deposit your own money (up to $100) and you'll get the same amount as bonus. So, it's the best to deposit $100 of course...

I'll ask SoyCD to confirm this, because I'm still confused ;)
    • Nitlock
      Nitlock
      Bronze
      tnx :]
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Nitlock,

Yes the +$100 on PokerStars is a first deposit bonus that you can claim on top of your $50 free starting capital. It is not automatically granted as on some of the other sites - but requires you to make a deposit.

Best regards
      SoyCD