nice to see u

• djeambeam
      djeambeam
      Bronze
      hi guys, my name is richard. i play on poker stars and net bet. hopefully we can meet at the same table togrther. i live in jakarta, indonesia and i'm a newbie in poker. hopefully all of u could help me to improved my played and we discuss together.

success for u guys
  • 3 replies
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello Richard,

Welcome to Pokerstrategy,

What ever your skill level Poker Strategy has lots of great articles and forums to help make you make the most of your game.
      A good place to start is in the strategy section 'poker for beginners' found here
      What games and limits do you play? We should be able to link you to some strategy and/or videos specific to what you play. :f_thumbsup:
      A recommendation for cash games is NL Beginners Course - Overview

PS also host a great video tutorial section for many different games and strategies found here
      Though out the year there are many challenges where you can win status upgrades and other prizes.
      There is also a TaF (Tell a Friend) promotion scheme which will reward you money to help build your bank roll or buy tools with!
      Many members also have there own blogs to help them track there progress and experiences, for example a good place to visit is the 'Learning to win' forum found here

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
      Good luck at the tables.

Regards

Matt
    • RedFoxyBam
      RedFoxyBam
      Bronze
      Hii budy,

Nice too see you, gl and keep the poker skills always improving. :f_thumbsup:
    • andeevansTV
      andeevansTV
      Basic
      Hey Richard!

Good luck in the future for your poker!

Keep us updated.

andeevansTV
      www.telfordpoker.com