This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

points boost question

• 10 replies
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      When I spoke with the support they told me that I will get the boost 5-8th of Jan

Best regards,
      kukkiwonBG
    • pokergummz
      pokergummz
      Bronze
      Hey guys, Im wondering what points boost you are talking about?
      Explain please:)
    • MrGudolfs
      MrGudolfs
      Bronze
      http://www.mansionpoker.com/club-mansion/levels-and-benefits/
    • DevilishShe
      DevilishShe
      Bronze
      thank you kukki. I hope it is true! :)
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DevilishShe
      thank you kukki. I hope it is true! :)
      That is what the support told me
      But of course the last thing a poker player must do is to believe Mansion poker support blindly...

The boost will come for sure you just need to wait ;)

Best regards,
      kukkiwonBG
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      i had to wait around 2 weeks to get my boost when i got to club, hopefully won't take as long when i reach pro
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      When I hit the Club mark I simply contacted support and he immediately boosted my points while promoting me

Btw. remember those "Welcome to the.." tournaments, they are frigging gold..
    • DevilishShe
      DevilishShe
      Bronze
      The booost did come :) , but it was relatively small. only 9500 points,and the page says that the minimum for reaching club is 12.000. i did contact their support and they told me that the math is much more complicated.

anyway.....

good luck at the tables to you all!
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DevilishShe
      The booost did come :) , but it was relatively small. only 9500 points,and the page says that the minimum for reaching club is 12.000. i did contact their support and they told me that the math is much more complicated.

anyway.....

good luck at the tables to you all!
      I'm not sure but i think this is more refering to the amount of points you need the month after to get club again
    • DevilishShe
      DevilishShe
      Bronze
      well i started playing in november and by the end of it i reached the club member. so it stated that i would be ubgraded to club by the start of the next mont (january) it also stated that I only need to collect further 6000 points to reach Pro (i gues that only happens the first to months that they count the points together). So in december i did colect further 6.500 point and had a total of a bit more than 8.000 at the nd of it. so they upgraded me directly to pro at the begining of january, and gave me the boost of 150%, wich was about 9800 points. they explained that the boost is only for the points i gathered in december... so that is why i said the math is a bit complicated.

;)