points boost question

• 10 replies
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      When I spoke with the support they told me that I will get the boost 5-8th of Jan

Best regards,
      kukkiwonBG
    • pokergummz
      pokergummz
      Bronze
      Hey guys, Im wondering what points boost you are talking about?
      Explain please:)
    • MrGudolfs
      MrGudolfs
      Bronze
      http://www.mansionpoker.com/club-mansion/levels-and-benefits/
    • DevilishShe
      DevilishShe
      Bronze
      thank you kukki. I hope it is true! :)
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DevilishShe
      thank you kukki. I hope it is true! :)
      That is what the support told me
      But of course the last thing a poker player must do is to believe Mansion poker support blindly...

The boost will come for sure you just need to wait ;)

Best regards,
      kukkiwonBG
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      i had to wait around 2 weeks to get my boost when i got to club, hopefully won't take as long when i reach pro
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      When I hit the Club mark I simply contacted support and he immediately boosted my points while promoting me

Btw. remember those "Welcome to the.." tournaments, they are frigging gold..
    • DevilishShe
      DevilishShe
      Bronze
      The booost did come :) , but it was relatively small. only 9500 points,and the page says that the minimum for reaching club is 12.000. i did contact their support and they told me that the math is much more complicated.

anyway.....

good luck at the tables to you all!
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DevilishShe
      The booost did come :) , but it was relatively small. only 9500 points,and the page says that the minimum for reaching club is 12.000. i did contact their support and they told me that the math is much more complicated.

anyway.....

good luck at the tables to you all!
      I'm not sure but i think this is more refering to the amount of points you need the month after to get club again
    • DevilishShe
      DevilishShe
      Bronze
      well i started playing in november and by the end of it i reached the club member. so it stated that i would be ubgraded to club by the start of the next mont (january) it also stated that I only need to collect further 6000 points to reach Pro (i gues that only happens the first to months that they count the points together). So in december i did colect further 6.500 point and had a total of a bit more than 8.000 at the nd of it. so they upgraded me directly to pro at the begining of january, and gave me the boost of 150%, wich was about 9800 points. they explained that the boost is only for the points i gathered in december... so that is why i said the math is a bit complicated.

;)