NetBet

• Dragan742
      Dragan742
      Bronze
      Hi guys, I play at NetBet poker under a nick gagi741.
      It's ok, but i really have problem with its lack of traffic.
      There is no traffic between 1am and 1pm at speed tables, at least not enough for you to 4 table it.
      And the biggest problem for me right now is that there is no NL10 at speed tables.
      (there is, but there's never 1 player at it) And i should have crossed to NL10 already but i need to save up the money
      for NL20, there is only traffic at NL5, NL20 and NL 100 at speed tables. And as i play on a laptop i can have only 6 tables at the screen so normal tables are out of the picture. I don't know if I should change poker rooms, or should i just save the money up for NL20? Game at NetBet is incredibly soft. :f_rolleyes: :f_rolleyes: :f_rolleyes: :f_zZz:
  • 2 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      I don't recommend saving money so you could play at higher stakes. You should play on limits that you feel comfortable playing and move up only when you have acquired the skillset to play higher. Many pokersite has not so good volume. If volume is important to you, you have to go to pokerstars.
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      If you have problems with traffic on Netbet your options are limited, because so far I know only a site like PokerStars has enough traffic on all speed poker formats. Off course moving up faster is an option, but then you should go back to the lower limit faster as well if the shot didn’t work out.

Cheers,
      SDK1987