This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

ID Check

• aceninesuited
      aceninesuited
      Basic
      Hello,

I have a query about the ID check system you impliment. I completed the quiz 2 days ago and set up a new account at Full Tilt Poker. I was then asked by email to send my ID and I sent the following email to security@pokerstrategy.com:

""I recently completed your online quiz in order to claim 50 dollars starting capitol from Full Tilt Poker. I am prepared to send a scan of my driving licence as proof of my identification, however there is some sensitive data contained within it which I am sure you will understand I am a little weary of giving out to anyone. If you would allow me to blank out this information:
      - photo of myself
      - signature
      - what vehicles I am licenced to drive
      I would be more than happy to send you the information that you require.""

I also sent a ticket asking the same thing but recieved no reply. In the absence of this, can an administrator please answer my query a.s.a.p.

Regards,

aceninesuited
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello aceninesuited,

You can in fact black out sensitive information that is not relevant for the ID check (such as your signature, vehicles, etc). I am not sure about the photo though. I believe this is usually left un-edited due to completeness reasons. Important are of course things such as date of birth, name, and any other information you entered on the site.

For a more concrete answer you would have to wait for the security team though.

Best regards
      SoyCD