Hello there

• brixon
      brixon
      Bronze
      Hi there ,
      my name is Bjorn ( brixon ) and play poker now for some time won a tourny on pkrstrs (Brixon) but than everything went wrong lol
      I do have to admit that i'm not that expirieced but i know what i'm doing problem is i can get far in the tourny and than when i almost hit the cash i get one bad beat after another even against shortstacks X(
      I'm now playing Full Tilt with bonus points or how you call it i know it's not the same but i 'v' come from 250 points to 5 thousend ( i don't mean playmoney ) FTP points so i can quilify through satelites trying to understand how many players play and believe me it's not easy haha

grts brixon
  • 6 replies
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Hey Bjorn,

welcome here at PokerStrategy.com!

As you do not have Bronze status, yet, I guess you still did not get your free $50 starting money, right?

If so: I strongly suggest you take the quiz & get that money. The quiz and the articles you need to pass it might be even more valuable to you than the free $50 itself :)

Hope to see you around,
      Lutz
    • brixon
      brixon
      Bronze
      problem is that i already past the test ,but there are alot of sites were i already have an account !!! so' i'm trying to figure out were i can register . Do you know if it's possible to termenate an account and get a new one or is that not possible ?

grts
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Bjorn, welcome to PokerStrategy, good to see you.

It's not usually possible to cancel an existing poker account and/or get it re-tracked to PokerStrategy. You can ask the relevant support team at each poker site, but I have been there myself with Titan and it was a no go :( .
      Likewise, they only allow you to have just 1 account with each, for obvious reasons of course.

I think there was some more affiliate poker houses being added shortly, so maybe one of those will allow you to get the bonus. Keep an eye on the News section.

Wishing you every success, good luck.

Bart.
    • brixon
      brixon
      Bronze
      thx for the information

grts
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      you can close a partypoker.com account if you have not gotten any signup bonus on an existing account (if it is play money it will be even easier).

simply contact partypoker.com, close your existing account if it fits the criteria above.

then open a new account by following the correct quiz + transfer funds procedure.

> make acc
      > register your personal information in the "Cashier"/"My account"
      > track your account to PokerStrategy
      > wait for your money

Possible failure to send bonus money would be linkage between accounts. This means you would have used two real money accounts with one ip.
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Reanimater
      you can close a partypoker.com account if you have not gotten any signup bonus on an existing account (if it is play money it will be even easier).

simply contact partypoker.com, close your existing account if it fits the criteria above.
      I found this isn't exactly true, i had a partypoker play money account and emailed them to delete it so that i could create a new account to be tracked, only problem with them is that when you have a play money account and email them, they do not answer you, you just get an automated email on how to deposit, i tried emailing them 5 times and just got the same thing, even waited 2 weeks just incase i got an actual reply after. Then i gave up and deposited (didn't think to create a new account then play dumb about the old one) and thought seen as though they messed me around i'll use their sign up bonus and clear it while i wait, funnily enough i also didn't think that if you use a bonus you might not be able to delete the account. Anyway i hope this is possible if you have one but in my experience it wasn't