This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Bounty question

• 2 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      This has most likely to do with the stack sizing of the players.

Lets said player 1 has 20bb and has A5, player 2 has 10bb and has A5 as well and player 3 with 15 bb lost the 3 way all-inn with 72o on a 2, 3, 4, 7 and 8 board.

In this situation player 1 gets the bounty, because he’s the only 1 that has more chips than player 3.

I expect this is clear enough, but if you have more questions don’t hesitate to ask it.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • LeliannaLee
      LeliannaLee
      Basic
      Ah, I get it! Thinking about it player 3 did have more chips than player two because I remember thinking that player 2 wasn't wise to call all in with his hand (a weaker Ace) as he could have been knocked out by either player; player 2 was the original raiser, player 3 shoved all in and player 1 (big stack) went all in over the top, obviously trying to isolate. The big stack had him well covered and the original all in player had a few more chips too. Anyway, I understand why now so thanks for explaining it. Sorry about the newbie questions. :f_drink: