How to play 4-Max Shootout Hyper-Turbo?

• 6 replies
    • ThatsBadOdds
      ThatsBadOdds
      Bronze
      Hey friend... im not pro but i play it with abc poker.... im in or im out... push or fold... pritty simple its harder to play deep tournaments then 4max shootout
    • Sirsninjsh
      Sirsninjsh
      Bronze
      yea thanks for info, I played them like you said because in my mind you start with 10BBs so it's similar like in regular tournaments.
      I'm interested in push or fold charts for those tournaments. Nash push or fold chart will be optimal or there are some other charts?
      And also calling chart would be great because in some spot I'm not sure if it's profitable to call or not.
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I’m not familiar with this kind of satellites, but a Nash chart will work for sure.
      Of course it’s good to know the paid out structure to give good feedback for this.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Sirsninjsh
      Sirsninjsh
      Bronze
      In those satellites always first 2 get tickets and 3rd place gets cash (50% or less of buy in).
      It's optimal to use nash chart even if you know that opponents will call looser than they have to?
      How can I know which hands are good to call? @SDK1987 do you know if there is some chart that shows calling ranges?

*I edited 3rd place price
    • ThatsBadOdds
      ThatsBadOdds
      Bronze
      any Ace is all in or call.. any suited king or k9++
    • ZakYoun270
      ZakYoun270
      Bronze
      how you should play depends on how your opponents are playing