Bonus Code . . . (Membership)

• Joshquan
      Joshquan
      Bronze
      Hello :)

I registered with 'Pacific Poker' (888.com) before I new about poker strategy and therefore had no 'bonus code' to enter, is there anything i can do about this?

Also, on all the Videos it stops after 4 minutes and says you are not a qualified member to view this vdieo or something along those line. Is there anyway I can become a 'qualified' member and be able to view the videos?

Any advice is appriciated :D

Thanks!
  • 6 replies
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Hey Joshquan,

welcome aboard!

In order to gather StrategyPoints at PokerStrategy.com, you need to play on accounts tracked to our community. If you had your real money 888 / PacificPoker account before you joined here, this is sadly not possible there.

Only very few poker rooms like Titan Poker accept "retracking", i.e. "moving" your account to us as an affiliate.

But I'm pretty sure there are plenty of poker rooms you will find others of our 11 partner poker rooms suitable for your play.

To view videos, you need the appropriate status for each. Now, you can view all basic videos - e.g. the videos attached to the beginner articles.

To gain higher status like Bronze, Silver etc., you will need to gather StrategyPoints.

If you successfully pass the quiz and get your free $50, you will be Bronze instantly - granting you access to all our beginner content (articles, videos, coachings).

Further questions? Go ahead & ask! :)

Best regards,
      Lutz
    • Joshquan
      Joshquan
      Bronze
      Thanks for that :)

I completed the quiz just after i posted that and realised that the videos could now be watched!

How long does it usually take for the $50 to be credited to the account?

Again thanks in advance !
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Usually, it takes ~24-48 hourse for the money to reach your account.

If you feel it takes to long, make sure you check the customer service ticket (main menu: "help") - there might be a message from them if there is some kind of problem (which occurrs from time to time).
    • KajzerSoze
      KajzerSoze
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Xantos
      Only very few poker rooms like Titan Poker accept "retracking", i.e. "moving" your account to us as an affiliate.
      So if have real money account on Titan what should I do to retrack that account to PS ?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KajzerSoze
      Originally posted by Xantos
      So if have real money account on Titan what should I do to retrack that account to PS ?
      Hello KajzerSoze,

I am not sure whether TitanPoker are currently accepting re-tracking applications. If they are simply fill in your Titan Poker account into your profile http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/ and the support will attempt to contact them

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • KajzerSoze
      KajzerSoze
      Bronze
      Hello,

Thank You, I was just wondering because the only reason for playing on Titan would be tracking on PS. I'm gonna think about it....