This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

+ $100 Bonus

• zivkoleo
      zivkoleo
      Bronze
      Why the rake from the $100 bonus is calculated from November 1, 2008. On Titan Poker they told me because of some promotion during July-October when I wasn't playing at all. Now the rake that I generated before that isn't calculated for the bonus. So now that previous rake is all for nothing. :(
  • 2 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi zivkoleom,

I'm sorry to hear that. But what exactly is your question?

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zivkoleo
      Why the rake from the $100 bonus is calculated from November 1, 2008. On Titan Poker they told me because of some promotion during July-October when I wasn't playing at all. Now the rake that I generated before that isn't calculated for the bonus. So now that previous rake is all for nothing. :(
      Hello zivkoleo,

During July-October all Titan players received 40% of their rake back in bonuses. This is why the different bonuses were reset. If you produced rake before that time frame - the positive side is that you once again have your full $100 bonus to clear.

Best regards
      SoyCD