Hey everyone

• richierich1989
      richierich1989
      Bronze
      Hey everyone,

Just introducing myself. Im from canada and have been playign poker for about two and a bit years. I have had an account at party poker for a little over a year now and have done fairly well but i think when my bonus goes through on mansion I will start playing there more. It seems like a better site with more oppourtunities considering all the freerolls that PokerStrategy puts on for its members.

Good luck to all and see you at the tables!
  • 2 replies
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Hey richierich,

welcome here at our community!

Please note that even though we offer freerolls, this is not our main focus. We think our main task is to offer you the best possible environment for successfully improving your poker game.

So we offer a wide range of strategy articles, videos, live coaching & professional forum support, e.g. to judge your critical poker hands.

See you around,
      Lutz
    • richierich1989
      richierich1989
      Bronze
      Thanks

I hope that I can learn alot! I play alot of sngs and tournaments and after reading the articles that you guys provide I feel I am already improving and cant wait to start earning strategy points so I can acces more helpful tools. I have been reading tips in the forums as well and are finding them helpful.
      After all learning is an ongoing process and with the right strategy and a little bit of luck success is inevitable!