[Application] Seeking 1 month 4nl stake on ipoker

• iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

feedback thread
      Feedback Isownyou

Seeking 4nl stake on ipoker, (betfair i have an account) only just moving to tracked site to continue working on my game, but have winrate confirmation from unibet below (non tracked) from their official thread,

15 stacks = 60 euros , i can take transfer with skrill, plan is to split profit 50/50 for one month, ill be playing ~2k hands per day.

unibet isn't tracked but my winrate is confirmed from the unibet rep in the official unibet thread i can msg someone with the link to other forum if you want it.

I want to run the stake for up to 1 month. I will be playing every day. 6-8 tabling

if you are interested then i can send you my skype, looking to get started asap.

Edit: just added the only tracked hands i have in my database, which was from yesterday when i played 2nl on the site.
      I also played 6max+ (which is 4nl minimum) and lost 5 stacks, which wiped my profit out, but 6max+ isn't tracked).

• 4 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by iSoOwnYou
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

feedback thread
      Feedback Isownyou

Seeking 4nl stake on ipoker, (betfair i have an account) only just moving to tracked site to continue working on my game, but have winrate confirmation from unibet below (non tracked) from their official thread,

15 stacks = 60 euros , i can take transfer with skrill, plan is to split profit 50/50 for one month, ill be playing ~2k hands per day.

unibet isn't tracked but my winrate is confirmed from the unibet rep in the official unibet thread i can msg someone with the link to other forum if you want it.

I want to run the stake for up to 1 month. I will be playing every day. 6-8 tabling

if you are interested then i can send you my skype, looking to get started asap.
      Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Good Luck :gl:

Laz
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      still looking, happy to do a 24hr trial at 2nl, before moving up to 4nl if anyone is interested
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      Hi no need for a stake any longer as can fund myself again, please close thread, thank you
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hi iSoOwnYou,

Nice graph. Look forward to reading more in the future from you. :f_drink:

Regards

Matt