Bottoms up

• cavalierseul
      cavalierseul
      Bronze
      Hello everyone. Thank you for reading. Hopefully I can inspire people. If that fails, maybe I can entertain people.

A little backstory. I'm a poker enthousiast that never took the game seriously. The last half year I spend a lot of time in improving my game.
      I swung through 2nl with ease and started playing 5nl. This was a different story. Since I played 6-max I wasn't used to the aggression that 5nl has it took me a while to adjust.

My BR was fluctuating like a polygraph and remained pretty even in the long run. My goal is to tell the story how I'm gonna crush (in a while, i'm sure) 5nl and up. This will be done with the aid of a professional ;) Let it be the beginning of a long and fruitful collaboration.

My goal today was get accustomed to newish opening ranges, and eventho it's an easy task it took me while to nit up.

Results don't matter in the short run but in case you like to keep track.

Starting BR: 293.78
      Hand today: 519
      End result: 310.79

Happy grinding
  • 3 replies
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      Looking forward to follwing this! :f_thumbsup: Best of luck to you!
    • cavalierseul
      cavalierseul
      Bronze
      What a weird day today. As a Belgian things were quite hectic. The innocent are always victom of such events.

As for poker playing. My ego interfered and brought me off my A-game. I was quite spewy in certain spots and shoved in spots that I had no fold equity nor decent hand equity.
      This ended in a disastrous beginning of a two hour session. After 280 hands I was down 3bi's.
      Luckily I regained composure and slowly made my way back to + numbers. That session ended with a 0.5 profit.

My goals for today were straightforward:
      1hr theory study, 4 hours playing. Both were completed fairly quick.

Now for the end results:

Starting BR: 310.70
      Hands: 1068
      End result: 336.6
      Profit: 25.9
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      Very scary stuff going on in the world. :( Stay safe!