Where I should play?

• akainuyoa
      Hello everyone, I`m from the italian community!
      First of all I apologize for my bad english and if this is not the right section to open this thread.
      I come to your community because I moved out of Italy and I will start playing on the .com circuit so I thought should be more appropriate to ask here:f_biggrin:
      What are the poker rooms you suggest me to play on? I`m a cash player (nl10, nl25 hoping to level up soon) but make also some tournament from time to time.
      I have accounts on pokerstars, full tilt and titan poker.
      Now I like titan and I made the promotions of the emerald rb, that is I receive 20% back every week and also I can accumulate strategypoints , but really the traffic is too low, I`ve seen max 4000 players online.
      On stars well, huge traffic, but I wont have back as I have to start from the chrome star level and no strategypoints cause I couldnt track the account.
      On full tilt instead I have never played yet and I am still eligible for the first deposit bonus.
      I have 1.5k of roll to put somewhere:f_cool:
      What do you suggest?
  • 2 replies
    • iSoOwnYou
      ipoker is soft at nanos imo.
      people say microgaming is hard but at nl10 and below it surely isn't
      unibet is soft but no hud.

888 is meant to be soft, but i never played there

my advice. Get on Unibet and IPOKER. I have 30% rb on ipoker someone on here set me up with ages ago. I think it's fairly standard to be able to get 30% rb, then you have tracked hands you can analyse. Unibet is just alot of value (or at least it was when i played there 3 months ago) - but isn't tracked, so you need to balance your play with a tracked site, so you can evaluate your play etc imo. So ipoker and Unibet imo.

• Lazza61
      Hey akainuyoa,

Welcome to the English forum. :welcome:

If you need advice regarding a room then check our our Choosing the right Poker Room for you! thread. Just reply by answering the questions in the first post and we'll do our best to find the best room for you in regards to volume, traffic, bonuses, etc.