blocked

• chrisgroen
      chrisgroen
      Bronze
      I got a new account. from strategy and when i get a email that my bonus is arrive i wanna log in. Than she blocked my account. For securitieresson but i think its not nice from them. Now i poker by pokerstars and partypoker and also vy unibet thank god hhHh
  • 11 replies
    • DamjanD
      DamjanD
      Bronze
      Same problem here. Got my $10, played for a week or so, got to about $25 then my account got locked.
      I wrote to help@coral.co.uk and got a response that my account is locked for security reasons and I need to verify it by sending two documents.
      I sent a copy of the ID card and my recent phone bill to verification@coral.co.uk, and got a response that they received the documents but cannot verify because my account is not activated.
      "To activate an account a payment method is required to be registered and a successful deposit made."
      So I wrote to help again asking how the intend to fix the problem of:
      I can't login because my account is not verified -> My account can't be verified because I have not deposited (a deposit was made by pokerstrategy.com) -> I can't deposit because I can't login -> I can't login because ...

Their response was to call the support number.

I responded by saying that I do not intend to make a phone call to England just to solve this. Is there a way to do it by email.

They responded the phone call is the only way.

Now what security reason can there bi that a phone conversation might resolve which a ID card and a recent utility bill cannot? I don't get it. I already spent more time on this problem then it's worth and I don't intend to spend money to do it either.

I urge pokerstrategy.com members not to open your accounts at coralpoker and I urge pokerstrategy.com admins not to send invites to open account with bonuses that get locked.
    • Br0ck0
      Br0ck0
      Bronze
      i have same problem is a ˇˇˇˇ scam
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi all,
      Please don't be so quick to accuse people of criminal activity, when a simple foul-up is the probable cause.

If you are unable or unwilling to follow the provided support process, then it hardly seems fair to accuse them of cheating.

You can make your call for no charge using some on-line services (I use Google Hangouts, but it may not be available in all areas)

If you haven't done so already, I suggest creating a customer support ticket (go to bottom of that page and click the + sign beside "Open a new ticket") and give them all the details you can.

All the best,
      VS
    • Post removed

• Br0ck0
      Br0ck0
      Bronze
      edit: After three days negotiations I finally unblocked
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by Br0ck0
      edit: After three days negotiations I finally unblocked
      Hi Br0ck0
      Thanks for letting us know!

Peace,
      VS
    • GingerKid
      GingerKid
      Black
      Similar happened to me on betfair. I even deposited money and the same day account locked for verification process, which took a month. My first deposit bonus expired because of the verification process. Ipoker is a bad joke.
    • And3street
      And3street
      Bronze
      Ipoker should really pay more attention to their clients. They make it almost impossible to create a new account. I have my account blocked from 2 weeks now. They said the verification will last a few days. Do I have to wait a month for them so I can finally create my account. That is really bad support
    • GingerKid
      GingerKid
      Black
      It is no wonder why their traffic is around double lower comparing to previous year. It is full of regs, support sucks, traffic is very low.
    • Gunproduct
      Gunproduct
      Bronze
      My account is currently suspended someone can tell me the reason ?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Gunproduct,

You will need to contact Coral support directly by email to find out more as Coral don't monitor this board.

Regards

Laz