Just some questions

• ksh198
      ksh198
      Bronze
      Hi!

I am new to this site but I already like it alot. I got my 50+50 dollars and started playing on fulltilt. After 30 hours I grinded all of my bonus and got about 2000 FT points. My questions are if I would deposit more money on FT, would I then get another bonus to grind? Also I see I get a 27% rakeback once a week. Which day is that and how do I get it, just as cash directly at my account? Also I wonder if there is anywhere I can see how much rakeback I got atm.

Thx alot for answears, ksh
  • 7 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi ksh,

You can deposit, but would not get a further bonus as the PS cash is effectively your first deposit.

You can however take part in the IronMan promotion and earn other bonuses etc. Look under "Full Tilt" thread on this site or of course on Full Tilt.
      Also TAF (tell a friend about PS) is available to you as are sign up bonuses for other poker houses.

Just one thought, 2,000 points in just 30 hours seems on the high side, what level are you playing at & are you confident at this level. Might be worth re-reading the BRM (bankroll management) article as you might be taking unnecessary risk with your stack.

Rakeback usually occurs on a Friday, but can vary a little & very occasionally misses a week, but catches up later, so be patient with it.

Lastly, but most importantly, welcome to PokerStrategy. Wishing you every success & why not get involved in the forum more by writing a blog about your journey etc.

Good luck,

Bart.
    • ksh198
      ksh198
      Bronze
      Thanks for answear!

I play NL25 SSS 8 tables. I know it's too high but some years ago when I won some money in MTTS I lost respect for low limit games, so for me it feels low. >_< Then it went up and down and I stopped play for 3-4 years but I am back now! but anyway I didn't lose my 50 dollar yet and it's going up until now at least. Just had one bad session when my real life sucked so far, and yes I almost totally fucked up my BR, wouldn't matter what limit I played^^ All other times my bank roll went +. Also I am very used to sit long time in front of computer just playing games since I'm a gamer aswell. So I don't really get tired and can keep my focus up. And there is happy hour aswell sometimes (3X normal points) so maybe this is a reason aswell :P

If I finally could make a bankroll I would write a blog. Before I joined Pokerstrategy I was losing some, not too much, but yet not winning^^ But SSS seems great to start with(even though I hate to play against it, but guess deep tables will take care of that later), happy I found this place!

//ksh
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ksh198
      Thanks for answear!

I play NL25 SSS 8 tables. I know it's too high but some years ago when I won some money in MTTS I lost respect for low limit games, so for me it feels low. >_< Then it went up and down and I stopped play for 3-4 years but I am back now! but anyway I didn't lose my 50 dollar yet and it's going up until now at least. Just had one bad session when my real life sucked so far, and yes I almost totally fucked up my BR, wouldn't matter what limit I played^^ All other times my bank roll went +. Also I am very used to sit long time in front of computer just playing games since I'm a gamer aswell. So I don't really get tired and can keep my focus up. And there is happy hour aswell sometimes (3X normal points) so maybe this is a reason aswell :P

If I finally could make a bankroll I would write a blog. Before I joined Pokerstrategy I was losing some, not too much, but yet not winning^^ But SSS seems great to start with(even though I hate to play against it, but guess deep tables will take care of that later), happy I found this place!

//ksh
      :) Not a problem, hope you didn't mind me mentioning BRM though, didn't know whether/how experienced you were.

We sound similar in some respects in that I too have been playing for a few years running at a slight loss until "saved" by this superb site, their strategy guides & the lovely helpful people you meet here.
      I actually went right back to basics and started SSS NL10 again, but recently managed to upgrade to NL25.

My blog (apologies, it's not great and I don't get much time to update it) is here:

From humble beginnings, how much pie will be eaten?

I too play Full Tilt, yikes I might meet you on the tables :rolleyes:
      Go easy on me :D

Looking forward to hearing of your future successes soon,

Bart
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Hi

Write an email to full tilt, tell them the amount you wish to deposit. Ask them for a bonus on it.

Cheers
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      Most sites when you contact them will offer you a bonus if you specifiaclly request it.
    • cindy1985
      cindy1985
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jonaton
      Most sites when you contact them will offer you a bonus if you specifiaclly request it.
      well I tried it on Full tilt, and they just won't cooperate... maybe should have threaten them to withdraw my BR if they didn't comply...
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cindy1985
      Originally posted by Jonaton
      well I tried it on Full tilt, and they just won't cooperate... maybe should have threaten them to withdraw my BR if they didn't comply...
      That will never work.