From zero to hero (SNG 0,5$)

• gorgamo
      gorgamo
      Bronze
      Hi all,

I would like to share my experience in playing SNG tournaments on micro stakes (0,5$). Currently I try to play on P*. I use Holdem Manager 2 (trial) and will try to post some hands which were problematic for me.

First issue I encounter is - how to post the hands from HM2 or from file to this forum? Search engine is not working now and I did not find the answer by browsing the forum.

Secondly, how to note and submit my progress? Probably I will post some graphs from HM or other manager after the trial expires...

For now let me share my first notice. I lose big amount of chips because of raising, reraising cards like A8s-AQs, A8o-AQo preflop against players which I consider loose judging from VPIP, PFR stats. I think now, that such plays are wrong and by eliminating them I can earn and win more. Let me give u an example of this.

I couldn't upload it as an image. So here's the link. Link Text...

I am looking forward to hearing some tips from you and probably I will continue this thread.

Cheers,
      Marcin
  • 1 reply
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Marcin,

You can find out how to post a hand from HM2 in this post. (check inside the spoiler for visual instructions)

To post an image, you can just drag and drop an image directly into your post from your desktop. No need to use image hosting sites.

Regards

Laz