40K hand challenge 10NL - 10.2bb

• GrindingNajra
      GrindingNajra
      Bronze
      I would like to post graphs and HM stats but i dont know how.
      Would very much appreciate some help in this regard. Thanks.
  • 6 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey GrindingNajra,

Welcome to the 'Get Rich or Die Tryin' bankroll challenge. we will be looking forward to your first update which you should post by Monday of each week in Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Reporting thread.

Best of luck in the 40k Challenge as well. :f_drink:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • GrindingNajra
      GrindingNajra
      Bronze
      10000 hands played started at 5NL and took an unfortunate and silly stab at 10NL with bankroll of $45 :)
      That didn't work out.
      Got a little annoyed by the low winnings on 5NL. Cashedd out $12 and next day deposited $70 to try again with the plan to abord plan when i would hit below $40. I like to play 4 tables zoom.
    • GrindingNajra
      GrindingNajra
      Bronze
      These Pokerstars promotions are totall crap by the way.

In January i got like 9x a $1 en once $2.50 and now these Cardhunt promotion is not much better: $1, $2,50, $1, $2,50, $1and even the fishes know this by now so Pokerstars up your game!
      It worked for the first day for Pokerstars when there where over a 1000 players in the 10NL Zoom pool but now this is standard 300-400.

• Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey GrindingNajra,

We need some further information for your 'Get Rich or Die Tryin'' entry. If you can go back to this post and include your starting bankroll, your target bankroll (must be at least 5 times your starting bankroll) and a link to this blog, then you'll be right to go. :f_thumbsup:

Cheers :f_drink:

Laz
    • GrindingNajra
      GrindingNajra
      Bronze
      Misplayed hand of the day.

Tried to pot control, but should have bet called. Was not likely that villain had a better hand so should have protected and betted for value. Villain was on a range of PP, AK, AQ suited i guess. and if the villain would bet when the river was no K or A i wanted to call. Unfortunately he overbetted which was a good play from him. Which indicates the nuts or a missed flushdraw.
      Should i have bet bigger on the flop? What hands does villain has in his range on the turn?

PokerStars Zoom No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php

Button ($10.12)
      SB ($10.91)
      Hero (BB) ($17.75)
      UTG ($11.33)
      MP ($11.41)
      CO ($10)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, Q
      3 folds, Button raises to $0.30, SB calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.20, 1 fold, SB calls $0.90

Flop: ($2.70) 3, 7, 3 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.40, SB calls $1.40

Turn: ($5.50) 8 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks

River: ($5.50) J (2 players)
      SB bets $8.31 (All-In), Hero calls $8.31

Total pot: $22.12 | Rake: $1

Results below:

SB had J, J (full house, Jacks over threes).
      Hero had Q, Q (two pair, Queens and threes).
      Outcome: SB won $21.12
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Howdy Mr. GrindingNajra,

unfortunately, the hand played out pretty unlucky!
      How is it in general going, you are the first full week in our Bankroll challenge and i was looking to see an update from you here:
      Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Reporting thread

CU,SvenBe