This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Poker stars existing account.

• zuksters83
      zuksters83
      Bronze
      Hello PS.com,

Probably this question has been already answered somewhere in forum, but since I was not able to find it quickly - will ask anyway:

Is it possible to earn Poker Strategy Points with my Poker Stars account if it has not been created via Poker Strategy link?
      My Poker Stars account was created before I knew about Poker Strategy site... :( I have added here my Poker Stars account username, but I am pretty sure that Strategy points are not counting.?
  • 7 replies
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Zuksters83,

I am afraid thats not possible link a old poker stars account, :sorry:

Rompas
    • zuksters83
      zuksters83
      Bronze
      Thanks for quick answer. :f_thumbsup:
      But is there way to actually know - which are those sites who are successfully "connected" with my Poker Strategy account and are earning me Poker Strategy Points?

Best regard,
      Girts
    • rompas
      rompas
      At home page you can access this http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/strategypoints/ there you will find info about your strategy points and from which rooms you get them, please note that strategy points have a delay 1-2 days from the time you played,, since we need get those reports from the rooms first.

if there is anything else you want to know , keep asking and we will help you.

Good luck / Rompas
    • zuksters83
      zuksters83
      Bronze
      Thanks, again.
      So if I understand correctly - NetBet, Full Tilt and Everest are those sites, through which ones I can earn Poker Strategy Points?

P.s ...and I guess there is no possibility to delete existing and create new Poker Stars account to be able to connect it with Poker Strategy?

Best regards,
      Girts
    • rompas
      rompas
      Yes it looks like Netbet, Full Tilt and Everest is linked to pokerstrategy and there you can earn strategy points.

No you cant make a new poker stars account, its against their terms and conditions and you will risk to get your account and balance blocked if you would make a new one.

You might want take a look at this Discuss poker, earn Strategy Points a good way to get strategy points and also learn alot by discussing hands.

Regards / Rompas
    • zuksters83
      zuksters83
      Bronze
      Ok, thanks a lot for your input!

Best Regards,
      Girts
    • rompas
      rompas
      Np

happy to help you.

have a great day and happy easter :f_thumbsup: