Poker stars existing account.

• zuksters83
      zuksters83
      Bronze
      Hello PS.com,

Probably this question has been already answered somewhere in forum, but since I was not able to find it quickly - will ask anyway:

Is it possible to earn Poker Strategy Points with my Poker Stars account if it has not been created via Poker Strategy link?
      My Poker Stars account was created before I knew about Poker Strategy site... :( I have added here my Poker Stars account username, but I am pretty sure that Strategy points are not counting.?
  • 7 replies
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Zuksters83,

I am afraid thats not possible link a old poker stars account, :sorry:

Rompas
    • zuksters83
      zuksters83
      Bronze
      Thanks for quick answer. :f_thumbsup:
      But is there way to actually know - which are those sites who are successfully "connected" with my Poker Strategy account and are earning me Poker Strategy Points?

Best regard,
      Girts
    • rompas
      rompas
      At home page you can access this http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/strategypoints/ there you will find info about your strategy points and from which rooms you get them, please note that strategy points have a delay 1-2 days from the time you played,, since we need get those reports from the rooms first.

if there is anything else you want to know , keep asking and we will help you.

Good luck / Rompas
    • zuksters83
      zuksters83
      Bronze
      Thanks, again.
      So if I understand correctly - NetBet, Full Tilt and Everest are those sites, through which ones I can earn Poker Strategy Points?

P.s ...and I guess there is no possibility to delete existing and create new Poker Stars account to be able to connect it with Poker Strategy?

Best regards,
      Girts
    • rompas
      rompas
      Yes it looks like Netbet, Full Tilt and Everest is linked to pokerstrategy and there you can earn strategy points.

No you cant make a new poker stars account, its against their terms and conditions and you will risk to get your account and balance blocked if you would make a new one.

You might want take a look at this Discuss poker, earn Strategy Points a good way to get strategy points and also learn alot by discussing hands.

Regards / Rompas
    • zuksters83
      zuksters83
      Bronze
      Ok, thanks a lot for your input!

Best Regards,
      Girts
    • rompas
      rompas
      Np

happy to help you.

have a great day and happy easter :f_thumbsup: