[NL2-NL10] KK vs. A9

• Mistyboyo
      Hi! I hope this time my thread will look ok... Sorry but I havent posted any hands yet except the previous one with AK vs. 96....so be patient with me pls...:D

Well, As u see I was KK on MP2 ....the villain was holdnig A9 o....well judge it yourself.....i think I was ahead so i had to push it...

0,10/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K:heart: , K:diamond:
      UTG folds, UTG+1 raises to $1,50, 2 folds, Hero raises to $4,50, 5 folds, UTG+1 raises to $5,14 (All-In), Hero calls $0,64.

Flop: ($10,63) 9:diamond: , 4:diamond: , T:heart:
      Turn: ($10,63) J:heart:
      River: ($10,63) Q:heart:

Final Pot: $10,63

Any comments are always welcome...

• 4 replies
    • 2DHades
      There is no problem to post as many hands as you want. (correct my bad english?)
      In this case, this is a very standard situation and you played it well.
    • Sharkking89
      With posting hands is nothing wrong. We aren't doing anything to you :D
      The only thing you have to do is:
      1. Give your own opinion about the hand, why did you played it this way.
      2. Don't post villian's hand, this will sometimes affect the judgement of some players.
      3. Post your startstack.

About the hand:
      Your startstack is 5.14$. Someone in front of you raises to 1,25, and you must reraise with KK. When you need to raise more then the half of your stack you need to push. In this case you need to push all-in preflop.

• Gerv
      Hello Mistyboyo,

Push after his raise since your stack is $5.14 and leaving $0.64 & go to the Flop is basically giving your opponents free cards (3 to be precise) to look at.

If you have to raise more than 50% of your stack, go all-in instead.

Best regards,
    • Mistyboyo
      Well...thanx guys for evaluating this situation......
      The reason why i havent gone all-in straight forward was cuz I have not realized that 3 x times raise the previous raise is not all in.....it was my mistake.....surely i would go all-in straight forward....