Your money transfer was declined //Party Poker //

• zuksters83
      zuksters83
      Bronze
      Hello Poker Strategy,

Few days ago I received e-mail from Poker Strategy that I can apply for free money for 2 Poker sites - William Hill and Party Poker. Since I already had "Real Money" account @ William Hill - I applied @Party Poker. Did everything as instructed + also deposited 30$ in Party account and VERIFIED my account as well by sending my ID, but today I received e-mail from Poker Strategy:
      ***********************************************************************************************************************************
      Hi zuksters83, Unfortunately your free money transfer to partypoker was declined due to technical problems with your registration at partypoker. We are sorry, but there is no option to change that.

************************************************************************************************************************************
      I have several questions regarding this e-mail - since I would never :
      1. What is the reason for this "REJECTION"?
      2. Will my Poker Strategy account receive points from Party Poker account?

P.s I would never deposit money @ Party Poker and play there if not this offer from you - that was specifically sent to MY E-MAIL. This is not nice...

Waiting for detailed explanation,
      Disappointed member,
      Girts.
  • 3 replies
    • zuksters83
      zuksters83
      Bronze
      So I guess no one from Poker Strategy admins / moderators can not answer this question?!? :(
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Girts,

Unfortunately this is out of our control. We have no idea why your application was rejected. As for tracking, the best thing to do would be to contact PartyPoker's support at info@partypoker.com to find out if your account is affiliated to us.

Regards

Laz
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi zuksters83,

sorry to hear your free money transfer to partypoker was rejected. Free money is assigned based on the user registration on our page and the information given by the poker room where the user intends to play.

-> if the registration through us + the information from the poker room are OK, then the free money is granted
      -> if the registration through us is not OK (meaning account is untracked) - then no money
      -> if the registration though us is OK but there is some sort of a problem on the poker room's side (be it technical, security, wrong bonus code etc) - then no money

It looks like your case is the 3rd one. Unfortunately, we don't get details on the exact reason of the free money denial. As Lazza indicated above, you can investigate further with partypoker, or - wait for another 2nd change e-mail from us on a different platform.

Regards