Pokerstrategy Double action freeroll on Pokerstars

• 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey surnudlaip,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

Double Action freerolls are only available for first depositors who have signed up through our Download guide.

Have you signed up to PokerStars through our download guide?

Regards

Laz
    • Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Heya,

A new series is already in progress. Make your frirst deposits until and including Thursday to play all 8 tourneys of the series.

Deposit from Friday onwards and play at least 7 tourneys etc. :f_thumbsup:

We'll update the website tomorrow when we have all the info and tourney IDs from PokerStars :f_cool:

And don't forget to tell your friends to take part in the Double Action tourneys as well in order for you to earn what they win :profit:

Good luck!
    • deerp
      deerp
      Bronze
      Hello PS.

I have played several of those Double Action Freerolls - what a great campaign!

I did however notice that the ticket I have on my account seem to be out of date (not working). So I read somewhere that one had to deposit from the 28th of April to a specific date to get the entry to the next set of Double Action Freerolls.

I have now deposited in hopes I'd get to play the next one but nothing has showed up in my account.

Am I eligible to this new offer (deposit 28th April -> play Double Action Freeroll/freerolls) or is this a one time offer, which I used, if im not mistaken, in the middle of March?

Thank you PS.

Best regards,
      J.Ö
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey J.O.

Unfortunately you are no longer eligible. Double Action is only available to 1st depositors and they only have access to one series (up to 8 freerolls depending on when you deposit).

You can still get a share of the prizepool through our T-a-F program. Simply refer your friends to us by using your unique referrer code found on this page. Then they follow your unique link and create an account with us. Then they need to signup to PokerStars by following our dowload guide. When they make their 1st deposit, they would be eligible to play all the remaining Double Action freerolls in that series.

If they cash in a 1st depositor freeroll, you will receive the equivalent amount in your T-a-F account.

You can read more about Double Action freerolls here.

Regards

Laz
    • Post removed