strategy points

• 5 replies
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Hi redjoekim66,

In order to earn StrategyPoints, you need to sign up at one of our partner rooms through our website. If you did it correctly, your account will be tracked and you will earn points for your play.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to re-track an already existing account. So if you already have an account at 888 that was not created through us, you would have to open up another account at a different partner room in order to receive StrategyPoints.
    • redjoekim66
      redjoekim66
      Gold
      tx got the hang of it and my 888 poker credits were transformed into strategy point
    • redjoekim66
      redjoekim66
      Gold
      hi again I also registered my Ladbrokes account with redjoekim66 at poker strategy and have accumulated rake points at Ladbrokes since then(although it has to be said I opened my Ladbrokes account a long time before I joined poker strategy and only registered my Ladbrokes account with poker strategy in the last few days). Is my 888 account the only one that will accumulate strategy points. The reason I ask is because I have opened up several accounts which intend to use through poker strategy

ps I have accumulated around 5000 rake points at Ladbrokes this month so i'm pretty keen to get my Ladbrokes account validated with poker strategy
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey redjoekim66,

As Harrier88 pointed out, you can only get tracking by creating a new account by using our links and/or marketing code.

Originally posted by Harrier88
      Hi redjoekim66,

In order to earn StrategyPoints, you need to sign up at one of our partner rooms through our website. If you did it correctly, your account will be tracked and you will earn points for your play.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to re-track an already existing account. So if you already have an account at 888 that was not created through us, you would have to open up another account at a different partner room in order to receive StrategyPoints.
      If you don't signup through us, your name will never appear on the rake reports we receive from our partner rooms.

Regards

Laz
    • redjoekim66
      redjoekim66
      Gold
      again many tx for your reply