Stupid Quiz

• mcintyred
      mcintyred
      Basic
      I just did the quiz thing and it said i failed the quiz??? Does this mean i am a bad player or is this just a stupid site that wants to play by the book! I am in alot of profit from poker and have made even more live, how can they tell me i failed the quiz. I re-looked all my answers and there is not an answer i would change. My friend also did it who is also in alot of profit online and he failed aswell??? Me thinks this site is set up by bad players and this quiz is ridiculos because i cannot understand how you can fail a quiz that asks how you play the game, stupid site.....
  • 24 replies
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thread of the year.
      PLease make it sticky please please!
    • mcintyred
      mcintyred
      Basic
      Its true though, what did i do wrong? Check my stats for both my poker on sharkscope.... Dan030652 on will hill and Flopit1 on will hill, its not lots of profit, but its cos i mainly play multi games and live alot more. Full Stop.
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      all of the answers are in the articles and thousands of players pass the quiz, so i don't think it is the site, just read the articles and take it again when you are allowed, just because you are in profit does not make you better than the quiz or the site
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mcintyred
      Its true though, what did i do wrong? Check my stats for both my poker on sharkscope.... Dan030652 on will hill and Flopit1 on will hill, its not lots of profit, but its cos i mainly play multi games and live alot more. Full Stop.
      I may be being stupid here but you are saying you have 2 accounts on will hill, isn't that forbidden?
    • zivkoleo
      zivkoleo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      Thread of the year.
      I'm with you. This guy made me laugh a lot. :P :P
    • Puciek
      Puciek
      Bronze
      Thread of the year.
      Seconded

I wonder did op realize that those questions are strictly asking about articles knownledge ;p
    • mcintyred
      mcintyred
      Basic
      Flopit1 was a previous acount. So what you are all trying to say is that articles about poker are always correct?? have two shortish stacks..... do you depends on chip stack, raise or fold? The is no answer! on the button you can do either, i prob pass if its bad hand, but aggressive players will raise, the questions are not right, they may all be easy to you , but you all are all clearly players who have no game or you cannot play a different style depending on the conditions. Good luck to you all. Morons, wanna be thought as a good player thats the only reason the become members, just play the game, nobody wants to hear you bad beat stories or you accidental calls, get a life
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
      I GOT "get lifed".
      STICKY STICKY STICKY PLS!
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      If someone here doesn't have a life it's the flaming guy who's trying to convince thousands of people that they're morons :) . GL and stick it! :)
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      The quiz is partly to make sure that you have good discipline and if it say's read the articles and all of the answers are in the articles and you still fail and think you don't need to read the articles then you clearly lack the discipline then why should pokerstrategy give you the $50. The articles are proven over a long period of time to work and i think the amount of successful members on here prove that, you say that we have no game yet lots of players on here earn in 1 day what you're total profits are.

Even if it was a previous account you are only allowed 1 account, therefore if you start playing will hill again then you use the same one.......
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      STICKY STICKY STICKY PLS!
      rofl :D I'm with darkonebg

This has gotta be used as an example under the psychological aspects of poker section surely.

These players that are just sooooo good at poker & make massive profits, makes you wonder why they want a solitartry $50 free cash from here doesnt it? :)
    • SumyTheSlayer
      SumyTheSlayer
      Bronze
      you have to love this guy...

his the greatest!!!! :D :D

ROLF, ROLF, he made my day :D ...
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      ROFL

At least somebody makes me laugh today :D
    • RavinMic
      RavinMic
      Bronze
      Flopit1 was a previous acount. So what you are all trying to say is that articles about poker are always correct?? have two shortish stacks..... do you depends on chip stack, raise or fold? The is no answer! on the button you can do either, i prob pass if its bad hand, but aggressive players will raise, the questions are not right, they may all be easy to you , but you all are all clearly players who have no game or you cannot play a different style depending on the conditions. Good luck to you all. Morons, wanna be thought as a good player thats the only reason the become members, just play the game, nobody wants to hear you bad beat stories or you accidental calls, get a life
      Your missing the point of the quiz. The quiz isn't about seeing what you would do, it's about seeing if you've learned their system of poker. If you don't agree with their system, thats fine. If you don't want to play their system, that's fine. But in order to get their $50 to play with, you need to suck it up, and answer the questions according to their system. Getting on here and blasting their quiz, and blasting their poker system is just stupid. Even if you went back in and passed the quiz, if I were them, I wouldn't give you the money. Cause you're obviously not gonna play it the way they want you to. Sometimes in poker, you need to bluff. Trick is seeing the right moment, and imo you missed you're chance.
    • ctrlaltdel
      ctrlaltdel
      Bronze
      I am in alot of profit from poker and have made even more live, how can they tell me i failed the quiz. My friend also did it who is also in alot of profit online and he failed aswell???
      If you have lot of profit from poker and you know how to play profitably why would you need the free 50$. Bum
    • mcintyred
      mcintyred
      Basic
      I was trying the quiz because my friend has also failed the quiz and he said ... Dan do this quiz and see if you pass it, I wasent after the $50, i couldnt care less. I just wanted to do the quiz and see how the idiots can say i failed a poker quiz. RavinMic, i think you understand my point and now after explainin to me that you need to suck the ar*e of the admin to get your money. Its not the way you would play, its how they want you to play. Well why help people to play if you only want them to play your way.
    • Betawatchout
      Betawatchout
      Bronze
      hahaha this is actually quite funny. U cant just go answer a quiz on a strategy that you have never done, u have to learn it by reading the articles. It isnt a stupid quiz becuase it isnt a quiz on general poker strategy, it is a quiz on SSS or whatever u chose.
      Lol and yeh if u have made quite a bit of profit from poker why do u need $50? Also do u know after how many hands you have made this profit? It could just be luck and an upswing.
      Have a nice day!

Lol, Sticky!
    • gape0000
      gape0000
      Bronze
      I cant wait for this guy to pass the quiz and open a rigged site topic or huge downswing thingy :D
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      I was trying the quiz because my friend has also failed the quiz and he said ... Dan do this quiz and see if you pass it, I wasent after the $50, i couldnt care less. I just wanted to do the quiz and see how the idiots can say i failed a poker quiz. RavinMic, i think you understand my point and now after explainin to me that you need to suck the ar*e of the admin to get your money. Its not the way you would play, its how they want you to play. Well why help people to play if you only want them to play your way.
      In all seriousness for one sec, you are missing the point.

This site is offering you insight into various aspects of the game that, if you are open minded & willing to read/learn/listen, can be used to adapt and/or enhance your own unique style of play, not to take its place.

Imho, you could actually benefit a lot from the vast resources & expertise from well established players at all levels (including pro's) on this site, but you have to be open minded.

To slag off over a million players who successfully bothered to read the article, not to mention the admin people that provide a lot of their own time & efforts to help others in the game is narrow minded & not a great way to endeer yourself to people.

Still, you go your way & us million+ players will go ours.

Thanks for the laughs, let us know when your own book is out.

Bart.