Another rakeback Q.

• 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi ksh, yes i have.

You can tell from a number of ways:

> You should get an email from Full Tilt confirming the payment.

> It appears under "Previous History" in your Full Tilt Cashier Account.

> If your actually logged in when it comes through, a message pops up.

> or you could of course just keep a tally of your balance day to day to notice the difference.

Bear in mind that it does sometimes vary on times & days, be patient & it will come through.

Please also note that they deduct some values for any freerolls you entered, valued added tourneys, or points spent in store etc.

Bart
    • ksh198
      ksh198
      Bronze
      Do I have to do something special? and for what days should I have gotten rakeback? I didn't get anything yet >_< but on the other hand I started play at 30th December, still got 3100 FTPs so should get something at least >_<
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ksh198
      Do I have to do something special? and for what days should I have gotten rakeback? I didn't get anything yet >_< but on the other hand I started play at 30th December, still got 3100 FTPs so should get something at least >_<
      You probably wont receive rakeback until sometime after you clear the whole PS bonus.
      This is because they deduct the value of the bonus, items purchased from points and freeroll/added value tourneys etc from the amount of rakeback.

In my case (started in Oct), it wasn't until mid november that i started to receive rakeback.

Be patient, it's defo worth the wait.

Bart

Nothing you need to do, should be automatic as long as you entered the PS code when signing up with FTP
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      This rake back is a bit odd i think. I get sometimes ok sometimes nothing and i played same and used no FTP(but i opted iron man freeroll) and sometimes really little;) Anyway i am still clearing first deposit bonus and at german site are made really nice calculations and to understand them you don't need to understand german at all ;) I learned german yes but well last time 6 years ago no practice so well you can get the point.

Here is link: http://de.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=175426

I can "translate" basic stuff since calculations are all that matters there;)