New PartyPoker account

• JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      I recently contacted the party poker support because my account was opened when I was underage and I didn't want to play there again before that was sorted out. They told me I had to open a new account with correct information, so I want to hear if it is possible to get this new account tracked by pokerstrategy (my old account were tracked).
  • 6 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, JCSeerup,
      I suggest creating a customer support ticket (go to bottom of that page and click the + sign beside "Open a new ticket") and give them all the details you can.

All the best,
      VS
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey JC,

I recently went through a similar situation with party regarding an old play money account that I had tried to convert to real money but had been unable to access due to incorrect account details. At the time, their password recovery page was non-functional.

The upshot was I was able to open a new account tracked to PokerStrategy (my old account wasn't tracked). You will need to use a different email address and never try to access the old account as the impression I got from them was that they weren't going to close the old one.

Once you open your new account, you may need to contact our customer support as Vorpal suggested above to change your screen name in your profile.

I even got the freebies. :happy:

Regards

Laz
    • akifsadeed01
      akifsadeed01
      Bronze
      never got the no dep bonus -_-
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by akifsadeed01
      never got the no dep bonus -_-

Originally posted by akifsadeed01
      I invited a friend who signed up as well but the 5 sit n go tickets never arrived at netbet?
      Hey akifsadeed01[,

I would suggest opening a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • arbi880916
      arbi880916
      Bronze
      I sign in there 3 days ago by pokerstrategy, and deposit 10$ but i still dont get extra 20$ but in rules there was that in 48h sould give me money
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey arbi880916,

I would suggest opening a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Please note weekends can also cause delays.

Keep us updated

Laz