full tilt ID required

• atheist123
      atheist123
      Basic
      full tilt i have just deposited £50 into full tilt then they ask for tonnes of ID PHOTOS ETC they will not return my money.
      i am not going to send loads of personal information to them.
      Thsi is daylight robbery.
  • 6 replies
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi atheist123,

First of all Welcome to Pokerstrategy , hope you will like and enjoy being here with us.

Second , at all online poker rooms sooner or later they will do a verification process, where they normally ask for a copy of a ID and some utility bill,(some rooms may ask for more) this is standard and they must do this by laws to be sure no under aged people using their services, and that you are really you.

This info is stated in every rooms Terms and Conditions that you should have read before makeing a registration and deposit.

Every room have a security group and your info will stay safe within that group so nothing to be worried about if you are.

If you have any more concerns in this matter, just ask and we will try help you.

Regards/ Rompas
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      Full Tilt (with its murky history) have never been murky that way. You can safely provide them with the requested stuff (or say bye bye to £50).
    • maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
      standard everywhere

i provided my passport id, residence info
    • Ryuk911
      Ryuk911
      Basic
      They did this to me and wouldn't accept any ID and pictures I sent them, told them I reported them to the gaming commission and 30mins later got my money back.
    • Noname81
      Noname81
      Bronze
      30 minutes is fast considering most cash out take a few days to process. The bank transaction alone can take up to a few days. Hmm.... Strange
    • Ryuk911
      Ryuk911
      Basic
      I meant they unblocked my FT account so I could actually make the withdrawal but I spent maybe 3 months arguing with them and once I told them I made a complaint with the gaming commission they reinstated my account within 30mins.