ABOUT TICKETS

• thorno51
      thorno51
      Bronze
      hi, guys , I have some question about the tickets we earn in POKERstrategy? I really have no idea since I'm a new member here. Do we have to join for a raffle to win the prizes or it just automatic? please if anyone knows about the ticket. Tell me pls. Thank you very much if anyone could tell.
  • 4 replies
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Thorno51,

You dont need do anything else then just earn tickets and every monday it will be a raffle and the winners will be announced in a article at newsfeed, You can read more about this here http://www.pokerstrategy.com/poker/tasks/ .

If you have any other questions, dont hesitate to ask and we will help you.

Good luck / Rompas
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey thorno51,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

You can earn raffle tickets by completing simple tasks around the forums. Simply click the orange circle in the top right corner of the page as per the screenshot below

You can win some great prizes. You can read more about it here.

I noticed you have made a few posts asking the same questions so I'll try and address them all here.

Indeed you can. You can start earning T-a-F money as soon as your referred friend signs up to one of our partner rooms by using a bonus money offer and starts to play real money poker.

You should also visit that link to get your own free money.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :f_thumbsup:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • angecornu
      angecornu
      Bronze
      tanks:f_thumbsup:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey angecornu,

Welcome to the forums :welcome:

You should take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us properly.

Cheers

Laz