• 7 replies
    • sherbwindsor
      sherbwindsor
      Bronze
      I do not understand what your mean?
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      i think the 50 bonus counts as your first deposit so I don't think u can get a deposit. Just choose another room for a deposit bonus.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello aceonetheriver,

When did you send your ID? It takes around ~2-3 working days after having sent your ID. If you have only sent it recently, it is no surprise that you haven't any money yet.

On PokerStars (if they have already issued it to your account: you can check your bonus status in the Cashier) you could of course also already use your 100% up to $100 first deposit bonus if you don't want to wait.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Bronze
      I'm from lebanon and ID is in arabic, i sent it with translation..they sent me we don't sepak ur lang plz talk to us in german or english lool and the whole mail is in english and the translation is in english!! so i sent it 3 times in english cuz they sent me 3 time to send it ! lool so it's gonna take another weeck cuz they are 2 slow 2 get it lol ! it's cool ..i just want to get the 100% deposit up to 100$ ...i can't find it in mY CHECK BONUS IN POKERSTARS! there is only up to 50$

thx 4 ur time !
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by aceonetheriver
      I'm from lebanon and ID is in arabic, i sent it with translation..they sent me we don't sepak ur lang plz talk to us in german or english lool and the whole mail is in english and the translation is in english!! so i sent it 3 times in english cuz they sent me 3 time to send it ! lool so it's gonna take another weeck cuz they are 2 slow 2 get it lol ! it's cool ..i just want to get the 100% deposit up to 100$ ...i can't find it in mY CHECK BONUS IN POKERSTARS! there is only up to 50$

thx 4 ur time !
      Hello aceonetheriver,

If you can't see the $100 bonus in the software you might want to ask the PokerStars support if you are correctly tracked to PokerStrategy. Did you use our download link and the marketing code? (you might also have to scroll down - since it could be at the bottom of the list)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Bronze
      ya! it was there! and they said i have till 31-12-2008! lol
      but now it's not,there is the 100% up 2 50$!... and everytime i log in to see my Cashier, they put the Information sharing,,every time ! is it this way or sumthin wrong?!

thx 4 ur time man
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by aceonetheriver
      ya! it was there! and they said i have till 31-12-2008! lol
      but now it's not,there is the 100% up 2 50$!... and everytime i log in to see my Cashier, they put the Information sharing,,every time ! is it this way or sumthin wrong?!

thx 4 ur time man
      Hey aceonetheriver,

Strange. Not sure what you mean with "putting the information sharing" - you should only have to activate this once.

If the bonus has disappeared try mailing the PokerStars support and asking them where your PSVIP100 100% up to $100 bonus has gone and if they could re-instate it.

They should then theoretically re-activate it since it makes no sense that it expired in just a few weeks.

Best regards
      SoyCD