WARNIGN! 4 weeks cashout delay

• shunyok
      shunyok
      Silver
      Want to warn other players. DO NOT DEPOSIT INTO PKR.
      I have requested the payout ~3k$ almost a month ago and still didn't get the money. Email support doesn't respond for 2 weeks already, live support have only promises.
      Any one else with the same problem after PKR moved to Microgaming?
  • 8 replies
    • jackboy2011
      jackboy2011
      Bronze
      Waiting for 500$ over one month now!
      On the Overview it says it's cashed-out. But the money never got to my bankaccount...
      After contacting via email and live support I always get promises that they are investigating it.. :-(

although a 100$ cash out after the 500$ i received without problems pretty fast

hope we will see our money
    • jackboy2011
      jackboy2011
      Bronze
      EDIT: My 500 request was before PKR joined Microgaming
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

I know this can be very frustrating but all you can do is keep in contact with their support and hopefully it won't take too long to sort out.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • shunyok
      shunyok
      Silver
      How can I be in contact with their support if they don't reply to emails? And their life chat is copy-pasting the standard replies?
    • shunyok
      shunyok
      Silver
      Finally I have got the money today, without any emails or notifications, they just transfer the money to my Skrill account. Don't know what helped, the complaint on this forum or my emails to Skrill. Total withdrawal time is 26 days.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      @ shunyok Happy to hear you got your cash. :happy:

@ jackboy2011 Any updates?
    • jackboy2011
      jackboy2011
      Bronze
      not yet...
      but still confident :-)
      Email Support and Live Chat works... But the only thing they are saying is, that they are still investigating it.
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      Thats all really weird, I ve been playing on PKR a lot, and my withdrawals normally take upto 5 days, sometimes money arrives the next day already.
      Might be that once requesting withdrawal you weren't verified, in my experience when you have confirmed your identity the withdrawals are quite quick.