Fordz poker blog

• fordz08
      fordz08
      Bronze
      Hi there.Just a quick introduction about myself,I am from New Zealand and have been a member of poker stategy for less then a year.started with $50 starting capital and quickly built bankroll up to $2000 dollars playing SSS.starting at NL$10 and working way up to NL$200.started at mansion then transferred to full tilt after mansin changed to Ipoker.with the great exchande rate before christmas cashed out $500 which in NZ dollars almost cracked 1000 dollars.I also have money in other accounts all told bankroll stands at

ULTIMATE BET-$45 from another free money deal,deposited $100 and cleared bonus eventually withdrawing $500 mainly playing NL 25 and NL50 SSS
      TITAN-$32 cant be bothered playing with all the tags so havnt played here in a while
      PARTY POKER-$620 currently clearing 500 first deposit bonus-havnt been enjoying playing here as seem to be having second best hands alot playing NL100 SSS.Havnt really played enough hands here yet but seem to be having more losing sessions then winning but still break even thanks to bonus.
      FULLTILT-$1320 Still grinding NL200 after having downswing after withdraw.
      NETTELLER-$570-Still deciding wether or not to start grinding everest bonus but mainly concentrating on party at moment.

Total bankroll as of 030109-$2587

Goals for Blog-decided to start this blog as is a new year and i have decided this year to take poker more seriously on the theory side as party poker has been messing with my head

1.will post 10 hands in forum a week for feedback.

2.watch 1 full Video a week for ideas

3.Update blog weekly with amount of hands played and results.

4.recheck losing hands after and before sessions to check lines of play.

Thanks for checking out blog,will keep you updated.cheers.Fordz.
  • 2 replies
    • fordz08
      fordz08
      Bronze
      ok so party poker aint so bad after all,decided to deposit left over money from netteller into party so i could start playing NL200.took a couple on NL 100 sessions to hit the $1200 mark and moved to NL200 and found game a whole lot better.bankroll up to $1500 now hopefully touch wood keeps going up unlike my full tilt account which has experienced -$300 swing now at $900.hopefully just glitch or will have to drop back to NL100.

have been studying hard on SSS game again as felt like i had taken backward step over christmas break and began leaking to much money,attended one of xarry coaching sessions which was very interesting as am playing same players he was and found interesting the different thought patterns he was using.

have just got elephant running again having to uninstall postgress again which in turn stuffed up my poker tracker so dont have total hands played over last week,have posted some hands in SSS forum now elephant is running and hope to keep updating as i go.till next time.
    • fordz08
      fordz08
      Bronze
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      after having downswing on full tilt decided to remove money from there to netteller and begin playing BSS.started reading articles and watching videos.have started on NL50 and have quickly moved BR from 1400 to 1950 over 3239 hands VPIP 16.6 PR 7.7 AG 1.1 WTSF 26 W$SD 60.2 BB/100 12.2.have been clearing bonus on party so also adds to dollars won.have alos played a few Hands on NL100 under a 1000 as games not always available when i play after work on party.

full bankroll stands at
      party-1950
      netteller-836

=2786 plus monies on other sites which i cant remember at moment.

this week hope toplay more NL100 and attend coaching and post more Hands.