This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Gold Charts - Legend

• TTT241
      TTT241
      Bronze
      Hi!

I have a look at SHC in gold section.

However I am confused with the table (0)

There is no legend and I am not completly sure about meaning of the symbols.

Expecialy about R / R1, R0, R1 or X/C.

Any clues?

TTT
  • 5 replies
    • gape0000
      gape0000
      Bronze
      Well this is gonna be a guess more than anything else but here we go :)

So basicly the left side of the "/" is if u are first to act or after limpers,
      on the right side u have the guidlines if there is a raise before you.

R/R1 : means that u raise even with limpers and reraise if there is one raiser, and probably just call if there is a raiser and a caller or more.

R0 : means u raise first to act, so if u have a limper in front u just call

R1 : means u raise with 1 limper but call with more

X/C: means u check in bb and if there is a raise before you than you only call

C1,2... : means how many limpers u need to overcall

Thats how i understand it :P
    • TTT241
      TTT241
      Bronze
      Well that is more likely what I thought...

Any othe suggestions? ;)

TTT
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi TTT241,

this chart is very old and I on't recommend you to ue it anymore.

Anyway:

R/R1: gape0000 is nearly correct. You fold however against a raiser and a coldcaller. That are most of the time hands which play well HU but bad in a multiway situation.

Same with R0 and R1: I think it's either raise or fold.

It's a long time since >I used this chart so gape0000 can be very well right as well. :)
    • gape0000
      gape0000
      Bronze
      Well i never used it before but it just seems that the hands u mentioned under R/R1 are only JJ and TT and u can easily overcall with 1 raiser and a caller :)

Also for R0 and R1 if we look at A9s for example : u should call it in early pos. so it doesnt make sense to fold it in late with 1 limper or more.

I think basicly the hands without "/" u should fold to a raise
      like QTo or K2s
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gape0000
      Well i never used it before but it just seems that the hands u mentioned under R/R1 are only JJ and TT and u can easily overcall with 1 raiser and a caller :)

Also for R0 and R1 if we look at A9s for example : u should call it in early pos. so it doesnt make sense to fold it in late with 1 limper or more.

I think basicly the hands without "/" u should fold to a raise
      like QTo or K2s
      Haha ok you are right then. :D