Greetings

• dredgos
      dredgos
      Bronze
      Hey people, I recently signed up after using Google to find some beginners help.
      I've played poker a bit before without any real care to improve but now I have decided to start playing to try get better. After reading through some of the strategy stuff I cashed 2 out of 5 MTT $0.25 buy ins yesterday finishing 4th and 2nd :)

Hoping to keep improving and maybe win one soon!
  • 2 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello dredgos

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

Nice performance in the 25c MTT’s. Maybe it could help to check out our MTT Beginner Coaching: Discussion and feedback thread as well to improve your MTT game.

Also it’s smart to post regularly on our Hand discussions for Tournaments board. This way you get feedback on the hands you just played and you aren’t sure you played it well. If you don’t know how to post a hand the appropriate way you can always check our thread How to use the hand discussion forums for more information.

It looks like your still a basic member and then you can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • dredgos
      dredgos
      Bronze
      Thanks for the warm welcome and advice. I will head over to the forum you mentioned to have a read and see if I can pickup some more tips and pointers.

I will make sure to save interesting hands and post them too for discussion and help.

Thanks again :)