So what now....?

• antoniadis2
      antoniadis2
      Bronze
      I lost the $50 you gave to me in a hard thought day at mansion poker...

I was playing $0.25/0.50 stakes and i managed to earn 1380 MCP's.

I sent an email asking for $10 for every 650 points i earned and this is the reply i got.

''You have earned 38 StrategyPoints on January 1st, so I don´t believe that you have earned 1,300 MCP already.

Best regards,
      Jeff''

help ne1?
  • 8 replies
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      [ ] BRM
      [x] Broke
      [x] Whining
    • haave89
      haave89
      Bronze
      haha! I liked that comment
    • onezb
      onezb
      Bronze
      My advice is to play with your own money now, as it will help you to improve your game and also give you more motivation to stick to BRM. Good Luck.
    • antoniadis2
      antoniadis2
      Bronze
      So is it still possible to release the $100 in $10 increments?

I am still waiting for the $20, i released 1300 Mansion points 2 days ago, I have sent a message using the ticket feature and i was told to produce screen grabs of my account balance, transaction history and bonus details.

It doesnt seem right.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by antoniadis2
      So is it still possible to release the $100 in $10 increments?

I am still waiting for the $20, i released 1300 Mansion points 2 days ago, I have sent a message using the ticket feature and i was told to produce screen grabs of my account balance, transaction history and bonus details.

It doesnt seem right.
      Hello antoniadis2,

The Mansion Bonuses are sent by Mansion and not us (so our support isn't really the right place to contact). They are usually credited around ~2 working days after you have cleared them. Since its currently weekend they will probably not be on your account until the beginning of next week.

Just be patient please.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi antoniadis2,

just wanted to add this:

if you want to continue playing poker make sure to stick to the bankroll management!
      you can find the NL BSS articles about it here
      SSS here
      and FL here

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • Harold1
      Harold1
      Global
      Oops ... they did it again?

If I say any more I'll be accused of being a, what was that, oh ya, a "drunk" "flaming" "troll" and have my rebuttal posts deleted by some 'shit for brains'.

Obviously "Jeff" is a little preoccupied these days, maybe he needs a raise or something?
    • lennert9
      lennert9
      Bronze
      you could also refer some friends to PS. and if they play generate a certain amount of strategy points you would be creditted with some $ which you could then use as bankroll. but seriously, read up in bankroll management. Playing very small stakes might not be all that much fun (although you shouldn(t care about the amount of $ right now, just the amount of bb) but playing with a too small bankroll, no matter what your skill level is equals gambling

@ harold. what the hell is your problem, you arent even negatively affected by the other subject which got you so worked up in the first place.